PDA

View Full Version : ICE setup at Autoimage

JC15
21-Jan-2009, 09:11 PM
Just to comment on my experience at Auto Image yesterday. As i was new to i.c.e., i was given a well explanation of on amps and woofers, which promoted me to change from 2ch to 4ch amp even my setup was done already. No complaints from Ted's team and no drop in workmanship. Was offered drinks and even lunch from Ted, who was very approachable and we had a good time chatting. Price wise was affordable for what i was getting in exchange for an improvement in sound and bass, which i enjoy alot.
Ups for Ted and his team!

nismo1976
21-Jan-2009, 10:07 PM
Just to comment on my experience at Auto Image yesterday. As i was new to i.c.e., i was given a well explanation of on amps and woofers, which promoted me to change from 2ch to 4ch amp even my setup was done already. No complaints from Ted's team and no drop in workmanship. Was offered drinks and even lunch from Ted, who was very approachable and we had a good time chatting. Price wise was affordable for what i was getting in exchange for an improvement in sound and bass, which i enjoy alot.
Ups for Ted and his team!

UPz for Ted...a nice guy to get along and a good tuner for ICE

torned
22-Jan-2009, 08:18 AM
where's his shop at?

nismo1976
22-Jan-2009, 11:31 AM
where's his shop at?

sin ming rd....contact:82073439:)

hiir
03-Feb-2009, 09:13 PM
changed my HU at Autoimage once.. very nice fellow.. thumbs up!!

AGMinnovative
09-Jul-2009, 12:00 AM
Xi bei solid ICE and acessories installer. Say you are James from A.G.M Innovative frenz and will have a beta price. Those guys who bought accesories/HID/LED etc etc all i recommend to Ted also...

Got new customer lounge to relax!!!