PDA

View Full Version : Friendly encounter with our LMC ICEcicles

Zircodin
16-Mar-2009, 12:05 AM
thanks bro mojave / initial B and kenz for helping me get into the world of ICE. hahhahaa....

totally kickass sound system (for my standard... for now) just that my whole car is vibrating AND rattling now... so need to soundproof my doors soon. lol...

cheers to you bro ICEcicles! (cool term!)

darkwolf
16-Mar-2009, 12:06 AM
thanks bro mojave / initial B and kenz for helping me get into the world of ICE. hahhahaa....

totally kickass sound system (for my standard... for now) just that my whole car is vibrating AND rattling now... so need to soundproof my doors soon. lol...

Me Me ME!! I can poison u the next meet up ? LOL!

Zircodin
16-Mar-2009, 12:49 AM
Me Me ME!! I can poison u the next meet up ? LOL!

hahaha... woooo so tempting.....

Razor
16-Mar-2009, 01:32 AM
Oh... So I never help you lor Zirco :(

Thnx alot... :(

Lol...

Zircodin
16-Mar-2009, 08:53 AM
Oh... So I never help you lor Zirco :(

Thnx alot... :(

Lol...

hahah sorry la... thanks for the advice on not getting another ICE setup but to get something better! Lol...

kenz
16-Mar-2009, 02:35 PM
haha.. you like it can liao.. those BOMB BOMB BOMB.. :D

kenz
16-Mar-2009, 02:37 PM

bro let mi knoe when you going soundproof... cos i also wanna soundproof my 4doors. hehe.. can go tgt..

Initial B
16-Mar-2009, 10:02 PM

hahaha bro, no worries la...me no expert but just like to poison ppl nia...
anyway good that you like your current set up...
ya let me know if you going to do SP, might wanna to do abit more too..
got a lobang from sgsoundsystem for 2 front doors with double layer each door. total amt S$140, brand use is cable hunter, quite a good brand & they should be able to fix them at your designated place...

sanishankin
16-Mar-2009, 11:41 PM
I kana poison by darkwolf b4.. gd luck de.. hehehex :D:D

Razor
18-Mar-2009, 02:10 AM
hahah sorry la... thanks for the advice on not getting another ICE setup but to get something better! Lol...

Yeah... You must see mah which one is worth the marnie. =D