PDA

View Full Version : White Civic SG* 5**8 *

cwgo
06-May-2009, 12:24 PM
really kayu driver + copi licence, doing reverse from parallel parking also can knock to my car, after still try to drive off and ignore me when I knock to his car window.
when he bo bian and coming out from his car still argue with me that do him really knock to my car, think I want to A $$ from him?? KNA.... wat the fxxx !!!
Better don't let me see this car in JB "white Honda Civic SG* 5**8 L" :double fuck:

darkwolf
06-May-2009, 12:25 PM
Was there any damage done to your and his car?

cwgo
06-May-2009, 12:35 PM
no dent and paint chip off, just a bit of scratch mark, think can remove when doing grooming next round. but is dam "du lan" this guy try to be he are right.

Imz2666
06-May-2009, 02:27 PM
Cool it bro... As long no damage to urself and car okay liao..
Some ppl are juz like that!

cwgo
08-May-2009, 12:06 PM
thks bro, now cool down a lot liao

evo07
08-May-2009, 03:34 PM
me also kena from reversing uncle from jb drving old merc with 7 yr old nephew. was watching him park then crack sound liao. hit my license plate n opc seal. lucky not broken but dented no plate. i came straight to him asking to pay for damages still say i got witness or not. lucky my frens saw n i make big hoo haa telling him opc plate damage not easy do must go down lta apply letter blah blah until big crowd gather. i ask them they also agree. he no choice pay me 80 bucks. he die die don want lose to me then i ask his nephew whether got hit my car or not. he say YES! . ha ha i win liao. :clap::clap:

Razor
10-May-2009, 03:17 PM
LOL! That's godlike lah. Haha!