PDA

View Full Version : A Big THANK YOU to bros who really made LMC feel like HOME!!

madmonk
23-Sep-2006, 04:03 AM
Some of the bros here knows what happened to me at home, and I specifically reminded bro Randall not to make it public after handling some activities issue to him. However, I was surpised that Rendall say wanna send me something.... I gave him the address. Around 5.30-6pm on 21 Sept 2006, I received a wreath. (Ok, my Grandma passed away on 20 Sept 2006. Didn't want to make it public as requested by my family members and relatives.) It was from John, Leonard, Robin, Carl, William, Bernard, Eric, Sean, Kenny, Desmond, Rendall and Danny! It was a sudden news and although their schedule didn't allow them to come to the wake, but the wreath was enough to let me feel their condolences! It was this little action of theirs that made me feel so so at home with LMC! Surely no regrets! So once again, a BIG APPRECIATIVE THANK YOU TO ALL BROS WHOM I MENTIONED!!! I really appreciate the thought. THANK YOU! :) :) :)

searchguide
23-Sep-2006, 09:13 AM
bro, it's the least we can do...
my deepest condolences to you and your family...

23-Sep-2006, 10:03 AM
Bro Madmonk,

No worries afterall in LMC we're a big family, we look after one another.

Hope everything is alright back home ya. Let us know if u need help on anything.

madmonk
23-Sep-2006, 04:16 PM
Everything is alright... back to our normal lives again... :) :)

rebirth
23-Sep-2006, 06:42 PM
Some of the bros here knows what happened to me at home, and I specifically reminded bro Randall not to make it public after handling some activities issue to him. However, I was surpised that Rendall say wanna send me something.... I gave him the address. Around 5.30-6pm on 21 Sept 2006, I received a wreath. (Ok, my Grandma passed away on 20 Sept 2006. Didn't want to make it public as requested by my family members and relatives.) It was from John, Leonard, Robin, Carl, William, Bernard, Eric, Sean, Kenny, Desmond, Rendall and Danny! It was a sudden news and although their schedule didn't allow them to come to the wake, but the wreath was enough to let me feel their condolences! It was this little action of theirs that made me feel so so at home with LMC! Surely no regrets! So once again, a BIG APPRECIATIVE THANK YOU TO ALL BROS WHOM I MENTIONED!!! I really appreciate the thought. THANK YOU! :) :) :)

Sorry bro didn't know about it till now.Take it easy man..

madmonk
25-Sep-2006, 12:46 AM

No worries bro...

Sorry bro didn't know about it till now.Take it easy man.. :)

25-Sep-2006, 01:10 AM
:) :) ..... May the Force be with U. take care.

25-Sep-2006, 01:41 AM

Even though its a sad moment...at least we can take away that ur grandma is probably in a better place now.

madmonk
25-Sep-2006, 08:31 PM

Thanks bro... :)

madmonk
25-Sep-2006, 08:35 PM

Even though its a sad moment...at least we can take away that ur grandma is probably in a better place now.

I'm sure she is... In fact I'm ok, I'm more worried for one of uncle. Well, actually, he's mental (sometimes normal) and quite dependant on her. At the wake before leaving for Sin Ming, nobody wanna talk to him and I saw him tearing by himself... Dunno what's gonna happen to him in the future...

26-Sep-2006, 10:42 AM

bro i thought you will said "Lestat Understand your concern, Bring it on" wahahha...

26-Sep-2006, 10:43 AM

I'm sure she is... In fact I'm ok, I'm more worried for one of uncle. Well, actually, he's mental (sometimes normal) and quite dependant on her. At the wake before leaving for Sin Ming, nobody wanna talk to him and I saw him tearing by himself... Dunno what's gonna happen to him in the future...

bro, just take care and love everyone around you... coz you dont know when are they going to leave us....

madmonk
26-Sep-2006, 03:08 PM
Yup, I love everyone! :)

searchguide
26-Sep-2006, 03:10 PM
er... we may be care bears but some of us are not gay bears...

madmonk
26-Sep-2006, 03:10 PM

sheesh... brotherly love can?? :P

searchguide
26-Sep-2006, 03:12 PM
gay incest?

madmonk
26-Sep-2006, 03:14 PM
gay incest?

OMG!!! haha... that's only for Heng Kor.. not for me lar... :wink:

26-Sep-2006, 03:42 PM
gay incest?

:love4: :love4: :love4:

madmonk
27-Sep-2006, 01:34 AM
gay incest?

[quote="madmonksg":3lzzmto5]Yup, I love everyone! :)

:love4: :love4: :love4:[/quote:3lzzmto5]

bro, don't be disgusting leh... :twisted: :twisted: