PDA

View Full Version : fabulous at paya ubi industrial park

king9109
05-Jun-2007, 11:48 PM
I had install the first crank pulley at fabulous, 51 ubi ave 1 #01-21, paya ubi industrial park. But due to their poor workmanship, after 1 day i found that the crank pulley is vibrating....

I went to midview workshop to swap back to my stock pulley (cost me abt 30 buck for the swaping) and i notice that the alutec crank pulley is damaged.

I went back to fabulous to make a complaint, they apologise and replace a new set for me. But based on bad experience, i dun feel like installing the pulley anymore.

Haiz....waste money and time.... no more 'fabulous' for me......

wind
06-Jun-2007, 12:45 AM
I had install the first crank pulley at fabulous, 51 ubi ave 1 #01-21, paya ubi industrial park. But due to their poor workmanship, after 1 day i found that the crank pulley is vibrating....

I went to midview workshop to swap back to my stock pulley (cost me abt 30 buck for the swaping) and i notice that the alutec crank pulley is damaged.

I went back to fabulous to make a complaint, they apologise and replace a new set for me. But based on bad experience, i dun feel like installing the pulley anymore.

in the first place u shld go bk to fabulous directly... ^_^

king9109
06-Jun-2007, 06:55 PM
Ya agree bro, wanted to also, but they are closed in sunday.....and at that point of time, i am desprite to solve the problem (afraid that i will cause the bearing of the engine to damage if i delay further.)

02-Aug-2007, 05:33 PM

bro i saw ur post in SLC then now here seems that u are posting everywhere. dont think it is very nice to do that unless they really that bad. from my point of view accidents always happen. not every workshop is perfect. at least they did what they can do by changing it for you and apologise to you. i had bought things from S*** B*** and they didnt change for me :cry: . sometime it might be the manufacture fault also. i install another brand crank pulley before same thing happen cos the pulley not even then after sometime it will vibrate...sometimes when buy things depend on your luck just like every 1000 cars produce sure got a few faulty ones....At least Fabulousx has got good service. i find them friendly.

numatic
03-Aug-2007, 08:34 AM
No matter how gd a workshop or its reputation, it is still runned by people and we noe for a fact that people make mistakes from time to time...cant fault a workshop over jus one incident..like wat one of the bros said,it cld sometimes be a manufacturer's fault in the product.

ps. I am in no way affiliated with Fabulous X nor am I promoting them..jus being diplomatic :)

ang3lorex
23-Oct-2007, 04:49 PM
ya i juz went to fabulousx to put an evo like spoiler on my lancer 1.8....i notice tat their work was badly done...the paint on the spoiler look bad...not painted properly....hai but still cost me $450...i felt wat a waste....i tink i won go ther the next time.... :???:

D1spec
23-Oct-2007, 06:10 PM
ya i juz went to fabulousx to put an evo like spoiler on my lancer 1.8....i notice tat their work was badly done...the paint on the spoiler look bad...not painted properly....hai but still cost me $450...i felt wat a waste....i tink i won go ther the next time.... :???:

Hi ang3lorex, as we agree yesterday through the phone conversation we will be respraying the spoiler at no cost ,as for the badly sprayed spoiler the paint shop has also apologise due to the rain the paint work was not properly done. We hereby gurantee u and other customers that we will do our best to provide u guys a good shopping experience at FABULOUS X.

Regards
Brendon Low
Sales & Marketing Manger

desmundo
23-Oct-2007, 10:19 PM
i think encountering defects after installing aftermarket parts or devices are not uncommon.
But it is important that workshops are able to provide good after sales service. At least customer know that they can seek help if anything goes wrong.

Till now i have yet to find a workshop that has done nothing wrong.

miloseet
24-Oct-2007, 01:08 AM
Even i have not purchase anything from tis shop but i personally felt that tis shop is worth a try...cos most of the shops aftersale service suck. Whereby tis shop is been so nice...they did apologise & is so willing to replace it without any hesitation...Me will definitely visit tis shop in due time for my EX stuffs.
Thumb up for u FabulousX

D1spec
24-Oct-2007, 12:31 PM
Even i have not purchase anything from tis shop but i personally felt that tis shop is worth a try...cos most of the shops aftersale service suck. Whereby tis shop is been so nice...they did apologise & is so willing to replace it without any hesitation...Me will definitely visit tis shop in due time for my EX stuffs.
Thumb up for u FabulousX

Bro thanks :o

miloseet
25-Oct-2007, 01:41 AM
Thumb up for u FabulousX

Not to mention I am just stating the facts...hope to c u real soon. cheers

D1spec
25-Oct-2007, 02:05 PM
Thumb up for u FabulousX

Not to mention I am just stating the facts...hope to c u real soon. cheers

cheers!