PDA

View Full Version : Black lancer SDW3--9G

newbie88
17-Jun-2009, 09:23 PM
Hi bro,

Nice ride you got there !! saw your car at Marina Square carpark. Care to share what mod you got under the hood ? sounds like you turbocharged it :clap:

How much horse power have you tuned it to ??

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx101/newbielancer/IMG_0488-1.jpg

Cheers :]

jeanxavier
17-Jun-2009, 09:29 PM
With the heightened LTA ops recently, you may want to be more discreet about posting the bro's pic here.. it's pretty obvious if you ask me.

newbie88
17-Jun-2009, 10:17 PM
Ops... my bad... but i think TP etc wont have the change to see this post right ?? since this forum is like "enclosed" and outside people wont be able to get in ??

Razor
18-Jun-2009, 12:21 AM
Ops... my bad... but i think TP etc wont have the change to see this post right ?? since this forum is like "enclosed" and outside people wont be able to get in ??

And what's gonna stop them from creating an account and joining the forum? =)

Careful ah bro. Don't offend others. =)

At the minimum, blank off his WHOLE license plate, not just a few numbers. I'm sure if he's in this forum, he can recognise his own car. =)

newbie88
18-Jun-2009, 12:59 AM
And what's gonna stop them from creating an account and joining the forum? =)

Careful ah bro. Don't offend others. =)

At the minimum, blank off his WHOLE license plate, not just a few numbers. I'm sure if he's in this forum, he can recognise his own car. =)

Ok i've reedited the pict... but i cant change the thread name. maybe some admin can do it for me ??

But just hope he can share more info what's under his hood =] From the sound when he drove pass me, it does sound very fierce.... love it..

Hanger747
21-Jun-2009, 12:08 AM
Guys,

Apologies for the delay in responding, just got back from a week in Phuket.

Nothing to worry about, it does not have a snail installed, and those of you that know me on here should know that alreadi.

Anyway, I have replied to newbie88 by PM, so I guess he is happy.

Saint
21-Jun-2009, 12:17 AM
And Hanger has probably the best windscreen visor if you hadn't already noticed!

Besides mine of course!!

newbie88
22-Jun-2009, 12:02 AM
And Hanger has probably the best windscreen visor if you hadn't already noticed!

Besides mine of course!!

Hahas, didnt really notice it that day. Only notice that his car does sound very fierce :clap:

Hehe..

Cheers

Lancer-EX-Factor
24-Jun-2009, 03:41 PM
yes,

Thats Bro Hanger alrite. Just met him last nitez to steal his tail lamps...... :):):)

Fast job 30mins. He nvr notice cause the stocky reds onez were used to replace the black onez..... :):):)

Just joking...... thks for the tail lamps bro hanger.....

teozifuedwin
27-Jun-2009, 06:46 PM
oh you guys swopped tail lamps arh?

Hanger747
29-Jun-2009, 10:36 PM
Bro,

Something like that.

Jernix
29-Jun-2009, 10:57 PM
wah bro hangar...have not seen u in ages manz.....

Hanger747
30-Jun-2009, 12:31 PM
Jernix,

Will try to get to the meet-up this Friday bro, but have a meeting that is curently scheduled to run a little late.