PDA

View Full Version : C & c

angler
13-Aug-2009, 01:36 PM
Anybody has C & C email address to feedback about the service issue ?

Fahrzeug
13-Aug-2009, 03:15 PM

what happened? I do know some people from C&C personally.

WagonR+_=Minus
14-Aug-2009, 03:45 PM
Waste time. Only know they can improve so much only, which isn't very much to begin with.

koffee
14-Aug-2009, 04:36 PM

Tink u can feedbk thru their webby.

http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/

TLCOP
14-Aug-2009, 04:41 PM
my last 40k serviing. the package suppose to change engine coolant rite? thhink they drain off and never refill!!!!
only notice recently.lol gg for 50k liao. so ........ sigh

TLCOP
14-Aug-2009, 04:43 PM
what happened? I do know some people from C&C personally.

so bro...... can intro a good mech/tech that can really help me with my 'problems'? can i choose the tech? :D

Ghostlancer
14-Aug-2009, 05:19 PM
my last 40k serviing. the package suppose to change engine coolant rite? thhink they drain off and never refill!!!!
only notice recently.lol gg for 50k liao. so ........ sigh

HUH????!!!! U mean u driving without coolant for 10K ?!

They are the "best". What else can they forget? Go there change brake pads but forget to put in the new ones? They really need to up their standard.

TLCOP
14-Aug-2009, 07:48 PM

They are the "best". What else can they forget? Go there change brake pads but forget to put in the new ones? They really need to up their standard.

hmmm the engine coolant can be cooled by normal tap water? since some old cars they just top up water...lol.
there are still coolant(or mixture of both) in my cooler, cos its stilll green color. but there is a reservior somewhere on the right near the battery correct? thats the coolant rite or not? cos it used to be full when i first collect my car. then it dropped bit by bit. till my 40K is empty so i presumed they wanted to change but did not top back.

Ghostlancer
14-Aug-2009, 07:59 PM
hmmm the engine coolant can be cooled by normal tap water? since some old cars they just top up water...lol.
there are still coolant(or mixture of both) in my cooler, cos its stilll green color. but there is a reservior somewhere on the right near the battery correct? thats the coolant rite or not? cos it used to be full when i first collect my car. then it dropped bit by bit. till my 40K is empty so i presumed they wanted to change but did not top back.

Old car uses water becos of the water pump cannot tahan coolant. (i might be wrong).

Best or must have coolant la. No coolant for me is very dangerous. Too much water in the coolant mixture "eat" faster. That may be why ur coolant reservior is empty.

angler
14-Aug-2009, 11:42 PM
Tink u can feedbk thru their webby.

http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/

Sent a few times all emails bounced back :angry:

angler
14-Aug-2009, 11:45 PM

Bro. is it compulsory 40k must replace the brake pads ?

Ghostlancer
15-Aug-2009, 12:05 AM

Eh u can check if need to change anot. If u brake hard all the time den maybe need to change. My car 50K still ok. Depending on how u brake.

koffee
15-Aug-2009, 02:23 AM
Sent a few times all emails bounced back :angry:

Oops! Sorry bro, tatz the webby for mitsubishi. U nid to enter the website then click on 'contact us' at the bottom left hand corner n file ur comments.

Try again bro...

http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/main.asp

MCLithium
15-Aug-2009, 09:27 AM

For most drivers, 60k is more or less the time to change. I'm at 50k and they're still good and i'm not the smoothest of drivers...

ZRS
18-Aug-2009, 08:21 AM

Err... Bro... sounds worrying. 2 things to note hor...

1) If engine coolant level drops bit by bit, it suggests that there may be other problems. Mine does not drop significantly over servicing intervals.

2) Engine coolant is part of self maintenance, much like the non-maintenance free batteries, you need to periodically check and top up on your own, don't wait till its empty. If you drive with low coolant, possiblity is that your gaskets will harden due to an elevated temperature, thereby causing further leaks and propagating the problem further!

Don't worry if the reservoir appears empty, it is afterall the reservoir, just top up distilled water if you want (battery water so to speak), pour it into this reservoir!

Hope that helps. Take care of your babe... :)