PDA

View Full Version : - SGA 169* Black CS 3 -

31-Jul-2007, 09:29 AM
I have spotted ur car many a times now ...

I think we allways use to same highway to travel to work.

Today 31 / 07 / 07....

Wat makes me pay attention to ur ride is that its very well done. Simple and very nice...

Every detail to ur badge and ur sumits too...

Was driving close near ur rear to check out ur ride...

Wasn't tailgating u.. But i think u had the wrong idea and started picking up speed and zipping in and out of traffic.

Wanted to wave at u, but u were too fast.
Just wanna say u have a nice ride... Well done on the exterior.

cheers !

31-Jul-2007, 09:31 AM
BTW, wat happen to all my post ah....

Just relaise now only that i had only 3 post?...

Where is the 400++ ish of my post?... lol :wav: :wav: :wav:

desmundo
31-Jul-2007, 10:02 AM
opps sis goi, did a cleaning up of forum many months ago.. all affected, alll lose hundred over posts !

J_T
31-Jul-2007, 10:14 AM
opps sis goi, did a cleaning up of forum many months ago.. all affected, alll lose hundred over posts !haha GO| u must t.c too much tat y 400 all gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J_T
31-Jul-2007, 10:16 AM
I have spotted ur car many a times now ...

Today 31 / 07 / 07....

Wat makes me pay attention to ur ride is that its very well done. Simple and very nice...

Wasn't tailgating u.. But i think u had the wrong idea and started picking up speed and zipping in and out of traffic.

cheers !Ur car oso veri fast with pisss pisss u should able to catch up n wave mah ...

31-Jul-2007, 10:40 AM
opps sis goi, did a cleaning up of forum many months ago.. all affected, alll lose hundred over posts !

Thanks bro....

BTW u know this driver....

Fierce wor his car...

Very neatly done......

31-Jul-2007, 10:41 AM
opps sis goi, did a cleaning up of forum many months ago.. all affected, alll lose hundred over posts !haha GO| u must t.c too much tat y 400 all gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OI !!! My is all QUALITY post ok.... LoL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

31-Jul-2007, 10:42 AM
[quote="-StriGoi-":3gz1jfd2]I have spotted ur car many a times now ...

Today 31 / 07 / 07....

cheers !Ur car oso veri fast with pisss pisss u should able to catch up n wave mah ...[/quote:3gz1jfd2]

I cant pss psss lah .. i was smoking,,, than hor if i drive fast the wind well mess up my gel and my mosse....

Wait scully i got new hair style when i reach workplace.....

Sista Goi drives slow de.....

31-Jul-2007, 10:43 AM

Bro btw.. can i put back my old signature ?....

the " Burn his house beat his mother " that one...

That one my trade mark....

Lancer224
31-Jul-2007, 11:57 AM
[quote=desmundo]opps sis goi, did a cleaning up of forum many months ago.. all affected, alll lose hundred over posts !haha GO| u must t.c too much tat y 400 all gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OI !!! My is all QUALITY post ok.... LoL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:5vznb6qd]

Stock my foot! Pui! Pui! Pui!

U wanna see stock car....See mine. I am still using stock paper filter.

Lancer224
31-Jul-2007, 11:59 AM

I suspect it is him already. Only sista goi will conceive and come up with such avatar...Wahahahaha!

desmundo
31-Jul-2007, 03:15 PM

Bro btw.. can i put back my old signature ?....

the " Burn his house beat his mother " that one...

That one my trade mark....

can lah. as long no vulgarities its ok. i miss you signature, the one with pic of a group of people...HAHA