PDA

View Full Version : Radiator leaking?

daddydjken
10-Oct-2006, 01:40 AM
Saw my radiator water level dropped to half. Then upon further checking, spotted there are coollent stains at my radiator and radiator fan. Any bros facing the same prob?

rs60
10-Oct-2006, 11:10 AM
did you have any head collision?

radiator water will drop a bit. its good to check radiator water whenever you pump petrol.

daddydjken
10-Oct-2006, 02:21 PM
Head collision? Nope, just gt my car last month. Think will go C&C next servicing c how.

wind
10-Oct-2006, 02:38 PM
Saw my radiator water level dropped to half. Then upon further checking, spotted there are coollent stains at my radiator and radiator fan. Any bros facing the same prob?
any leakage @ the coolant plastic tank or the black rubber hose???
send bk to C&C to retify if the water level keep on droping...
do chk yur water level constantly to prevent any engine overheating. ^_^

skyCS5
10-Oct-2006, 06:12 PM
any leakage @ the coolant plastic tank or the black rubber hose???
send bk to C&C to retify if the water level keep on droping...
do chk yur water level constantly to prevent any engine overheating. ^_^

bro so when gg to c&c?

10-Oct-2006, 09:53 PM

most turbo cars are noctorious for water evaporation. If there are coolant stains at the radiator, you need to see if its a faulty radiator cap, or a loose connection.

daddydjken
13-Oct-2006, 01:07 AM

most turbo cars are noctorious for water evaporation. If there are coolant stains at the radiator, you need to see if its a faulty radiator cap, or a loose connection.

Tats why I dunno hw.....so tink bo bian need to send C&C. Ah poh say pandan is better, issit?

skyCS5
13-Oct-2006, 01:14 AM
bro thought just now alreally settle e problem liao
but to be safe go back C&C la. me gg next week. 1 2 go together?

daddydjken
13-Oct-2006, 01:33 AM
Ok...Tues?

skyCS5
13-Oct-2006, 10:51 AM
tue huh. what time need to do booking. morning ok

13-Oct-2006, 10:27 PM

Tats why I dunno hw.....so tink bo bian need to send C&C. Ah poh say pandan is better, issit?

go to pandan....and please dont do the bang table thingy....soft approach is still the way to go.

daddydjken
15-Oct-2006, 03:07 AM
Poh say ur reputation there v.high. He say look for Ling?