PDA

View Full Version : Silver CS3 HGG spotted at stevens road.

madmonk
14-Aug-2007, 04:40 PM
Good morning Sir! spotted your car behind mine at steven's road this morning at around 8.50am. However you went straight and I made a turn at some Raffles school... Good luck for the day... :D

wind
16-Aug-2007, 06:14 PM
Good morning Sir! spotted your car behind mine at steven's road this morning at around 8.50am. However you went straight and I made a turn at some Raffles school... Good luck for the day... :D
tink u spotted our dear bro silver bullet 'orixy'... fastest car in hgg... hehe ^_^

Orixy
16-Aug-2007, 06:29 PM

Hi Hi!! I didnt realise I was behind a fellow LMCian!! Was rushing for time cos wife late for work so very focused on the road. When Whitelance told me I was spotted, I tot I had irritated other drivers with my driving style this morning. Hehehe... :roll:

Orixy
16-Aug-2007, 06:32 PM
tink u spotted our dear bro silver bullet 'orixy'... fastest car in hgg... hehe ^_^

eh, it has been proven time and again that my car is not the fastest in HGG hor... u forgot abt Sam and Francis beating me at PG meh? :oops:

anyway, there will be a milestone fastest HGG coming up when the Rex arrives! :twisted:

FrancisT
16-Aug-2007, 06:35 PM

eh, it has been proven time and again that my car is not the fastest in HGG hor... u forgot abt Sam and Francis beating me at PG meh? :oops:

anyway, there will be a milestone fastest HGG coming up when the Rex arrives! :twisted:

Dun drag me into the water leh.... I'm too "chicken" to even drive above the speed limit, how to be fast??

Orixy
16-Aug-2007, 06:40 PM
Dun drag me into the water leh.... I'm too "chicken" to even drive above the speed limit, how to be fast??

Hmm... wat is the speed limit at PG ah? KNS... :twisted:

FrancisT
16-Aug-2007, 08:31 PM

The limit at PG is the limit of one's GUTS!!!.... there is still a limit... and I'm too "chicken" to go beyond the limit at PG...

madmonk
16-Aug-2007, 11:35 PM
haha... no matter who fast lar... on a busy morning traffic, seems like the fastest car is the one in front of you... keke... :lol: :lol:

Orixy
17-Aug-2007, 10:34 AM
haha... no matter who fast lar... on a busy morning traffic, seems like the fastest car is the one in front of you... keke... :lol: :lol:

u are damn right!!!

Orixy
17-Aug-2007, 10:36 AM
The limit at PG is the limit of one's GUTS!!!.... there is still a limit... and I'm too "chicken" to go beyond the limit at PG...

night sprint need wat guts ah...??? Hmmm............

or u mean guts to brake the latest after the finishing line? :D

madmonk
17-Aug-2007, 02:11 PM

night sprint need wat guts ah...??? Hmmm............

or u mean guts to brake the latest after the finishing line? :D

haha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

wind
17-Aug-2007, 05:41 PM

aiya aiya... u 2 dun be so modest lah... me the fastest lah... ^_^

Katou
18-Aug-2007, 12:35 AM
All so humble.. =p