PDA

View Full Version : Auto off

SpeedFreak
02-Sep-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey guys. Last wed at kallang, while playing soccer at The Cage. Guess there's this meet up for Team Venom or something. There's this car, the owner left his car with the engine running. Abt 1 minute later, the engine dies itself. How come uh??

bal
02-Sep-2007, 03:04 AM
turbo timer lor dude....

J_T
02-Sep-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey guys. Last wed at kallang, while playing soccer at The Cage. Guess there's this meet up for Team Venom or something. There's this car, the owner left his car with the engine running. Abt 1 minute later, the engine dies itself. How come uh??Cus those car with Turbo need to cool down the engine . As for our CS3 N/A oso can put .

SpeedFreak
03-Sep-2007, 04:01 PM
how does it work?? just leave there car keys inside huh???

J_T
03-Sep-2007, 04:09 PM
how does it work?? just leave there car keys inside huh???Bro u hv to buy a thing tat call turbo timer , den the wire will tap into ur stater . Dun need leave ur key in car after u turn off .

05-Sep-2007, 11:14 AM
another alternative is to get the URES ( Universal Remote Engine Start ) which in its features includes a turbo Timer function.

spyder
05-Sep-2007, 11:17 AM
just to add on for bro speedfreak, there are additional mods available to our rides that can allow us to start the car's engine or switch it off remotely (something like via remote control) so the engine + air con is on before we reach our vehicle, or turn off after a certain set timing.. :P should be considered enhancements la..

05-Sep-2007, 02:20 PM
Bro Spyder, tats the URES system tat im talking abt.. now it comes with boot release to give yr car tat conti feel like BMW... kekke

Do contact Dexter abt the URES at 9695 9261 for a no obligations DEMO of his product.Had mine done last night. HE can come to yr place to demo or fix it up.

spyder
05-Sep-2007, 03:12 PM
Bro Spyder, tats the URES system tat im talking abt.. now it comes with boot release to give yr car tat conti feel like BMW... kekke

Do contact Dexter abt the URES at 9695 9261 for a no obligations DEMO of his product.Had mine done last night. HE can come to yr place to demo or fix it up.

hi bro wiredchaos, sure do bro.. thanks.. will look into it when everything falls into place for my schedules.. thanks.. :P