PDA

View Full Version : Tweeter

rayon
31-May-2010, 03:28 AM
Hi Bro

As i'm not really into ICE thing. But just want to listen to music more better when raining or driving on some of the road. As we know CS3 sound proofing not that fantastic. So wonder if by installing a tweeter will it help and what is the damage for a normal tweeter.

Thanks in advance....

jmoahnn
01-Jun-2010, 12:25 PM
Tweeter abt 60 - 90, for normal ones. I suggest u go get a 4 channel amp for ya front speakers and tweeter. Sound more solid.

Nothing78
01-Jun-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi bro,

You can consider buying a set of component speaker, which consist of a pair of tweeter, crossover and 6.5 inch mid speaker.

The 6 inch stock speaker in the door panel better to be change out, not advice to just pair it with aftermarket tweeter as it is not design to work together in the first place.

Get a component speaker set that is design to do the job, you will find the sound very different even without amplifier. But to get the most out of the speaker, amplifier is a bonus. iIf you only wan to do simple setup for front speaker only, a 2ch amplifier is good enough.

Go online search for more ICE information before you decide what is best for you lah.

Happy Icing. :)

jmoahnn
01-Jun-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi bro,

You can consider buying a set of component speaker, which consist of a pair of tweeter, crossover and 6.5 inch mid speaker.

The 6 inch stock speaker in the door panel better to be change out, not advice to just pair it with aftermarket tweeter as it is not design to work together in the first place.

Get a component speaker set that is design to do the job, you will find the sound very different even without amplifier. But to get the most out of the speaker, amplifier is a bonus. iIf you only wan to do simple setup for front speaker only, a 2ch amplifier is good enough.

Go online search for more ICE information before you decide what is best for you lah.

Happy Icing. :)

The pro has spoken... Wakakaka... Yeah, I think change component speakers not bad a choice. My lancer came with blaupankt (spelling wrong) speakers, so quite ok.

Entry level component set + sub + 2 chn amp + 4 chn amp + capacitor + wires + install = 1.5k possible.

Erm... I'm not poisoning u, dun get it wrong.