PDA

View Full Version : Looking to replace my 4 speakers

hollow
10-Jul-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi there,

I'm currently looking around to replace all 4 speakers in my car. Budget wise willing to spend max $500. I'm not sure of setup wise as i'm new in ICE but I'm looking for those speakers that can produce clear, loud and mid-bass sounds. Currently i only know of a shop that quote me 2 component speakers + pair of tweeters for the front and 2 coaxial speakers for the rear for close to $500 dunno whether good or not but the sample i heard was not bad. But i believe there are other things slightly better that falls within my budget.

So was wondering if there are any bros that can share recommendations and views based on my budget and ice setup and also share shop name.

Thanks~

xmilkbarx
11-Jul-2010, 12:10 PM
i did my audio @ JL sim lim @ kovan area. they give pretty good price. and good after sales service. you can go to them to seek advice on your system. blk 203 hougang st 21 #01-79. they have 2nd hand speakers too. some are dekit from customers who often change system. pretty good condition. i give the shop 8.5/10 overall and 9/10 for service.

kr45h
11-Jul-2010, 10:10 PM
HI .. Pm me ... 94237954 .. i might be able to help :)

kenz
13-Jul-2010, 12:28 AM
You can try Helix.. go auto image and look for ted!!!!!!!!!!!! :D