PDA

View Full Version : Air Filter- Drop in or Open pod

sjc
27-Sep-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi all bros,

Just went to a few accessories shop and look for drop in filter. 1 of the shop told me not all drop in filter is suitable for our CS5. 2 other shops say can? Which is true? Or should go for open pod instead?

jimsg
27-Sep-2007, 05:22 PM
drop in air filter same as CS3 lah.

kqkqcinta
27-Sep-2007, 05:52 PM

u mean cs5 drop in become cs3 lol

sjc
27-Sep-2007, 06:06 PM

I dun know lei...they say wat CS5 air filter system got wat sensor and wat cut off point and not all can use.....

jimsg
27-Sep-2007, 07:53 PM

I dun know lei...they say wat CS5 air filter system got wat sensor and wat cut off point and not all can use.....

WoW Air filter element got sensor? drop in niah leh. you got take out your stock filter see or not?

btw, which shop told you that, I want to go look see.

if they are toking about open pod, then diff story.

One Fast Guy
27-Sep-2007, 10:01 PM

WoW Air filter element got sensor? drop in niah leh. you got take out your stock filter see or not?

sounds like a bunch of bulls to me....the cut off sensor for what one? air? are you being taken for a ride?

sjc
27-Sep-2007, 10:36 PM

sounds like a bunch of bulls to me....the cut off sensor for what one? air? are you being taken for a ride?

I tink he see me newbie lor...haha.

sjc
27-Sep-2007, 10:40 PM

Er y open pod different story?

kqkqcinta
28-Sep-2007, 04:18 PM

lol noob :P

sjc
28-Sep-2007, 06:32 PM

haha....noob just change to open pod liao...thanks all bro for the advice....

benny
29-Sep-2007, 10:16 AM
[quote="jimsg":2ustdn1w]drop in air filter same as CS3 lah.

haha....noob just change to open pod liao...thanks all bro for the advice....[/quote:2ustdn1w]

open liao somtime remember to close