PDA

View Full Version : Pros and Cons of Cs5

subzilow
19-Sep-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi all,

have been looking at lower budget small turbo cars around and think the CS5 and the Colt will fit the bill.

Shall we share our loves and complains about the CS5? Maybe we can look into the practicality ie FC, maintenance, modding (looks and performance) etc?

Thanks!

akuaku
20-Sep-2010, 02:08 PM
cs5 now giving me problem. got engine light on issue.. think colt turbo would be better. coz mivec engine

MZSport
20-Sep-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi all,

have been looking at lower budget small turbo cars around and think the CS5 and the Colt will fit the bill.

Shall we share our loves and complains about the CS5? Maybe we can look into the practicality ie FC, maintenance, modding (looks and performance) etc?

Thanks!

If u look for seden then CS5 if u wan a compact car then Colt.

Both FC is about the same.

Handling CS5 is better
Performance both could be match up..

End of the day is which car do you wanna buy?

khoomel
20-Sep-2010, 11:07 PM
Pls check your acceralator control cut at the acceralator pedal

nikolaiski
21-Sep-2010, 03:35 AM
cs5 now giving me problem. got engine light on issue.. think colt turbo would be better. coz mivec engine

it might have MIVEC but the power still comes in too late to be used during day-to-day driving.

so if you like BIG turbo power (after 4000 rpm) b4 AND after tuning, then colt lor

but if you like all round power with all round tuneability up to 220 bhp while keeping the engine more or less stock, then CS5 lor..be warned..both cars have their own problems.

jack86sg
21-Sep-2010, 08:38 AM
thankz for the set up of new thread for clarification purposes, so what the common problem/issue met? like for old civic will be the radiator blah blah blah.. such issue can be classify as major issue n minor issue which is subjective.. end of the day all car has/have their own problem..

subzilow
24-Sep-2010, 04:27 PM
its really hard to get good advice unless you're asking someone who changes car every 1-2 years. then they will be the best ppl to talk to.

I dunno why most of the ppl can say lancer 1.6 or the 1.8 its very lousy, high FC, uncomfortable etc, when they haven even drove it before.
but i still think its one of the few non-fierece looking economical turbo cars around.

skyCS5
24-Sep-2010, 10:10 PM
yes, agree with u sub. CS5 is really a good value family sedan with a small tc. value for money. But if u wan to have it to be power as a type r or rex than there r tons of others thing to do. basically u must ask urself wat type of car u wan. race car? family car,

thirteenbee
26-Sep-2010, 05:48 PM
a family car that can race.....

MZSport
27-Sep-2010, 09:45 AM
a family car that can race.....

LOL.. I like.

subzilow
27-Sep-2010, 11:53 AM
family car that can race....airtrek turbo?

MZSport
27-Sep-2010, 04:08 PM
family car that can race....airtrek turbo?

Thats a wagon