PDA

View Full Version : 3071 Along CTE 15 Dec

spyder
16-Dec-2007, 10:11 AM
spotted this ride, think its 3071 or something with LMC sticker along CTE going towards SLE near AMK Ave 5.. spotted you and went behind you to hi beam you for a while, but had to exited left quickly as I had to exit TPE/PIE to go home.. :D

benny
17-Dec-2007, 09:32 AM
spotted this ride, think its 3071 or something with LMC sticker along CTE going towards SLE near AMK Ave 5.. spotted you and went behind you to hi beam you for a while, but had to exited left quickly as I had to exit TPE/PIE to go home.. :D

lucky not me...if not you high beam me i jam brake

GreyMamba
17-Dec-2007, 10:19 AM

Wa ha ha ha.....whats your car number? Must take note so that in future see u, will not high beam u to say "Hi"... :D

benny
17-Dec-2007, 02:41 PM

Wa ha ha ha.....whats your car number? Must take note so that in future see u, will not high beam u to say "Hi"... :D

hahaha....car secret....so dun high beam me....if my wife driving lagi worse...you high beam she will slow down and high beam you to your house
haahahahah