PDA

View Full Version : FR on Rounding

StockCS5
11-Dec-2006, 03:02 PM
It was a dark night and quiet night out in the east. The only sounds were the sounds of engines revving. Waiting for the chance to leap across the stop line when the light turns green.

Three intrepid members of CS5ers were prowling the streets in the east, looking for unsuspecting victims.

Willingly or unwillingly, our intrepid musketeers found a victim. An unsuspecting BMW 5 series thinking that they were nothing more than CS3s, decided to test his german horsepower against the samurais.

Ater cutting off one of the our heros, he pushed his German steed to its limit. Surely they're no match for something that's more than 2 litres of awesome German power he thought. He thought wrong for our three musketeers unleashed the reigns of their samurais and blew him off within seconds. For even the most steadfast warrior would know, never mess with a Samurai.

To be continued...

mike1304k
11-Dec-2006, 03:32 PM
Yo ho ho.. Nice one my brother!!! Stooopiiid BMW

skyCS5
11-Dec-2006, 04:17 PM
whooooooooooose that man... Give Them A Thump UP. CS5 happening man

11-Dec-2006, 08:55 PM
It was a dark night and quiet night out in the east. The only sounds were the sounds of engines revving. Waiting for the chance to leap across the stop line when the light turns green.

Three intrepid members of CS5ers were prowling the streets in the east, looking for unsuspecting victims.

Willingly or unwillingly, our intrepid musketeers found a victim. An unsuspecting BMW 5 series thinking that they were nothing more than CS3s, decided to test his german horsepower against the samurais.

Ater cutting off one of the our heros, he pushed his German steed to its limit. Surely they're no match for something that's more than 2 litres of awesome German power he thought. He thought wrong for our three musketeers unleashed the reigns of their samurais and blew him off within seconds. For even the most steadfast warrior would know, never mess with a Samurai.

To be continued...

Uncle....dont get wallop by a 540 or an M5 hor......

StockCS5
12-Dec-2006, 12:01 AM

I doubt that a 540 or M5 would bother with us...it's those that think that they can make it that usually want to try with so-called "lesser" cars...don't you agree?

12-Dec-2006, 12:06 AM

I doubt that a 540 or M5 would bother with us...it's those that think that they can make it that usually want to try with so-called "lesser" cars...don't you agree?

When I take delivery of my Cayman S, I look for you just to huntum you......hehehehheeee :lol:

12-Dec-2006, 10:11 AM
maybe next time can try a M3 hahha...nice rounding boyz :)

StockCS5
12-Dec-2006, 01:03 PM
When I take delivery of my Cayman S, I look for you just to huntum you......hehehehheeee :lol:

Bro, I won't pick a fight with someone/something that I'm not capable of beating ;) so you can have your Cayman S...I'll just follow behind. It was this joker in the 523 that wanted to play with us thinking that he can smoke us cause we were playing each other.

mike1304k
12-Dec-2006, 01:12 PM
Actually we go rounding for our own fun. We do not look for people to "han tam" "smoke" or what. No matter what car other people are driving, it is just the fun of driving together, chatting on the talkies and so on. But if anyone wants to try to show his might, be it german sausage, korean kimchi, american steel or italian pasta, we will show our samurai spirit and our katanas. Good one bros.

12-Dec-2006, 05:37 PM

Bro, I won't pick a fight with someone/something that I'm not capable of beating ;) so you can have your Cayman S...I'll just follow behind. It was this joker in the 523 that wanted to play with us thinking that he can smoke us cause we were playing each other.

joking with you lah.....I believe in Japanese Muscle....hehehee

skyCS5
12-Dec-2006, 05:38 PM
Team HashiriYa......................