PDA

View Full Version : A white lancer and a dark mica blue lancer on CTE 26/07/2008

zappyorange
26-Jul-2008, 09:59 AM
Wonder which bros was travelling at CTE towards Ang Mo Kio on 26/07/2008 0230hrs to 0245hrs. Was travelling on the first lane about 90km/h - 100km/h when suddenly, i saw a white lancer at my rear mirror. Thinking that maybe i was slow, i speed up a little, 110km/h, to my shock, it seems to follow. We were filtering in and out CTE and i saw that he followed. The last thing i remember be4 i exited AMK Ave 5, i glance at my speedo, 140km/h... gosh! didn't know was travelling that fast. After i exit at AMK Ave 5, saw the 2 speed off even faster... Wanted to say "Hi" but scared ppl might thought i wanna tia them... anyway, to that white lancer bro, sry if my car was slow, running on stock... anyway, hi to you... driving the black lancer in front of u, SJE6xxxZ.... nice ride to both of them....

spyder
26-Jul-2008, 11:23 AM
140km/hr..?? drive safe bro.. :mrgreen:

zappyorange
26-Jul-2008, 01:42 PM
yeah man... didn't know i was travelling tat fast until i glance at my speedo... balls pratically at my throat!! although some bros might have drove even faster...

bingx
26-Jul-2008, 09:33 PM
wooo..140km/h..Drive slower bro! no pt wasting petrol lidat! ;)

darkwolf
27-Jul-2008, 02:31 PM
lucky not black lancer if not is me haha.. mine is SJE 4*** Z

Biaggi
27-Jul-2008, 03:12 PM
Hi Bro,

might be he want to test drive but dive carefully especially that area

desmundo
27-Jul-2008, 11:13 PM
140km/h, scary sia..damn i can never go beyond 80 on CTE..... the GODDAMN JAM!!

spyder
28-Jul-2008, 08:36 AM

2am++ lah.. WAKE UP!!! :mrgreen:

zappyorange
28-Jul-2008, 09:30 AM
still wondering if those 2 cars belongs to any bros in here... or maybe they are from SLC....

bryan.chua
28-Jul-2008, 11:22 AM
Yah saw a couple of white lancer veri fast and fierce. See liaoz must gif way coz my ride CMI de haha.

disney84
28-Jul-2008, 11:22 AM
any idea wat's e license plates of e 2 cars?

spyder
28-Jul-2008, 12:04 PM
maybe not from any forums or other forums lah.. even if really from LMC, maybe pretend and act blur dont dare reply lah.. you post until their speed so fast.. :lol: :lol:

Biaggi
28-Jul-2008, 12:35 PM
who want to admit if the person drive like crazy......those who drive that fast my advice love ur family members :P

desmundo
28-Jul-2008, 06:45 PM

2am++ lah.. WAKE UP!!! :mrgreen:

i know lah. thats why i envy mah.. dont have the opportunity to drive at wee hours nowadays.. Boss, When are you organising the next meetup. i only go to the one you organised...

searchguide
28-Jul-2008, 07:52 PM
please lo, you and jianhuo running above that amount in N+S highway on the way back from PG the other time lo...

zappyorange
29-Jul-2008, 10:07 AM
didn't really manage to catch their number plate.... was more concentrated on the road with the speed i'm travelling....

numatic
29-Jul-2008, 12:38 PM
please lo, you and jianhuo running above that amount in N+S highway on the way back from PG the other time lo...

hahahahaha....kena owned!!!

MITLANCER
29-Jul-2008, 01:26 PM
Bro, take care n drive safely.

No offence, wonder y u still wan to say 'hi' when your life was being endangered by them....
seriously, i am not impressed of what they have done to you.....

zappyorange
29-Jul-2008, 03:58 PM
well, driving same car mah... so thought friendly wanna say hi lor... try to make more friends then enemies mah... :lol:

quiksilverkarl
30-Jul-2008, 02:01 AM
i was at CTE on that nite too goin to amk, but it was 01.30am for supper at the drive in Macdonald. lol

stockslowlancer
30-Jul-2008, 11:27 AM
Walaneeeee, nowadays all the lancers sibei fast. One moment they behind me, tailgating next moment gone liao, kena tia gao chik teh chik teh!!! :oops: I heard vios, suzuki, civic and lancers all turbo, some have even ext waste gates!!! All no scared. Lambo and horse also kena tia by these tiong chias!!!

searchguide
30-Jul-2008, 03:33 PM
?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Walaneeeee, nowadays all the lancers sibei fast. One moment they behind me, tailgating next moment gone liao, kena tia gao chik teh chik teh!!! :oops: I heard vios, suzuki, civic and lancers all turbo, some have even ext waste gates!!! All no scared. Lambo and horse also kena tia by these tiong chias!!!

sanishankin
30-Jul-2008, 04:18 PM

LOLX, ur Lancer turbocharged what.. :mrgreen:

benny
30-Jul-2008, 04:29 PM
wow kao all so fierce...next time see liao i better siam far far

disney84
30-Jul-2008, 05:58 PM
i was at CTE on that nite too goin to amk, but it was 01.30am for supper at the drive in Macdonald. lol

me too :P
but i exited at amk 5....
and i was with a a39 lancer, definitely not blue hehe

desmundo
30-Jul-2008, 07:54 PM

opps! that was then, now my balls much smaller....

quiksilverkarl
30-Jul-2008, 08:59 PM

LOLX, ur Lancer turbocharged what.. :mrgreen:

haha his is not lancer, is a real evo. hahaha so dun need to add turbo, stock tia us totally, we cs3 try so hard to zhng oso hard to reach the bhp of ur stock evo output. lol

searchguide
30-Jul-2008, 09:02 PM
yes, my poor humble ride was owned by two black cs3 at that time...