PDA

View Full Version : Gunmetal CS3 9913 Lorong Lew Lian

spyder
05-Aug-2008, 09:33 PM
spotted you bro while you were driving up the car park.. saw the lmc sticker at the rear windscreen and also hv racing sticker.. :mrgreen:

Monsta
07-Aug-2008, 02:22 PM
spotted you bro while you were driving up the car park.. saw the lmc sticker at the rear windscreen and also hv racing sticker.. :mrgreen:

number beri familiar leh...black?

spyder
07-Aug-2008, 04:02 PM
gunmetal leh.. or i see wrongly.. hmmm.. :shock:

nismo1976
11-Aug-2008, 05:22 PM
gunmetal leh.. or i see wrongly.. hmmm.. :shock:

hi bro,is me...nismo1976..

nismo1976
11-Aug-2008, 05:25 PM

hi bro,i question to ask u...i got a frenz by the nick of CS3 turbo try to join our forum but he say tat he did not get a reply back..he is asking is there a change of way of joining??? pls advise..thanks

Monsta
12-Aug-2008, 09:16 PM

hi bro,i question to ask u...i got a frenz by the nick of CS3 turbo try to join our forum but he say tat he did not get a reply back..he is asking is there a change of way of joining??? pls advise..thanks

can u provide the exact nick? tks...

spyder
16-Aug-2008, 09:57 PM

no special ways of joining LMC.. please contact bro monsta for help.. :P thanks..

MIA
20-Aug-2008, 01:34 PM

Bro, the nos plate is 3199 har??