PDA

View Full Version : Rodeo Sara

hen12y
01-Oct-2008, 09:29 PM
Saw a red cs3 with red undercarriage lights @ whampoa cc.. is tat u bro sara? ps ar too dark can see...

kelvintwk
02-Oct-2008, 01:17 AM
i think that's our bro sara indeed... he lives near there...
and the undercarriage lights are his latest poison!!!
the undercarriage lights are so cool... you should check them out... haha... :P

Celine
02-Oct-2008, 01:20 AM
Wow! So fast install the under carriage lights liao ah bro...? Power la! Must show us at the next meetup ok? :lol: :lol:

hen12y
02-Oct-2008, 01:45 AM
Ya chio chio lights ar.... Saw him turn his head too dark cant see anything buy his lights...

Initial B
02-Oct-2008, 11:46 AM
yup, that shd be Bro Sara! :P
just saw his poison y'day night after Pool Fusion...just way too cool with his undercarriage lights!
upz for you Bro Sara! :twisted:

Retroman
03-Oct-2008, 12:33 PM
Saw a red cs3 with red undercarriage lights @ whampoa cc.. is tat u bro sara? ps ar too dark can see...

wah undercarriage lights already ar? make me gian now. :twisted: thot of installing as well. :twisted:

darkwolf
03-Oct-2008, 02:14 PM

wah undercarriage lights already ar? make me gian now. :twisted: thot of installing as well. :twisted:

go install lah we will wait for u :mrgreen:

hen12y
03-Oct-2008, 03:25 PM
go where install cheap ar?

Retroman
03-Oct-2008, 04:25 PM
go where install cheap ar?

buy some colored fluorecents then tape it below the car. really cheap way of doing undercarriage. :lol:

proper one need to ask bro rodeo himself. if not need to ask led expert Dave to install liao.

cueball
10-Oct-2008, 12:34 PM
Wah sara balls big big ah on undercarriage and drive. Haha. So fast install liao ah. Hope you are happy with it. The remote is so fun.

Retroman
10-Oct-2008, 06:56 PM
wah bro Sara, post pics leh of yr under carriage. did with Dave izit? :mrgreen:

hen12y
10-Oct-2008, 08:36 PM
haha saw his car again along balestier road think he on his way hm drive pass me.... fierce.... :twisted: :twisted:

kelvintwk
11-Oct-2008, 04:21 AM
i met him on SLE on monday night too...
super nice sia those undercarriage lights...
i tried to keep up with him but he way too fast... :cry:

Retroman
11-Oct-2008, 10:30 AM
hmmm. putting undercarriage lights seems to have 'extra bhp' effect on him. :lol: :mrgreen:

quiksilverkarl
12-Oct-2008, 09:16 AM
must b him! a whampoa somemore. coz he stay there

Red Bull
25-Oct-2008, 03:39 AM

Hey paiseh bros.. din realli see this thread regardin mi until kelvin told mi abt it..

hen12y:
ya man i stay at whampoa dr.. thanks to our bro cueball for the undercarriage light.. he got it for a group of us from his fren so that the price will be low and wen to a shop to install them.. its realli cool.. the r 7 colours and u can change to 7 diff type of pattern.. comes wif a remote.. well i think u can contact cueball if u r interested..

cueball:
Balls not big la bro.. intstall already mah so must turn on.. thanks to u bro, this is the best poison of all.. hehe..

retroman:
no bro i did do from dave.. cueball got it for me.. u can find.. i think u saw his undercarrige light at old air port car park rite.. the same one la..

kelvintwk
25-Oct-2008, 03:49 AM
my name is spelt as kelvin...
everybody seems to spell my name as kevin...
it's kelvin... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Red Bull
25-Oct-2008, 03:55 AM

oops paiseh bro miss out the 'l'.. have corrected it.. hehe.. sleepy la tts y.. :P :P :P

kelvintwk
25-Oct-2008, 03:57 AM

oops paiseh bro miss out the 'l'.. have corrected it.. hehe.. sleepy la tts y.. :P :P :P

no prob bro...
enjoy your deepavali...
see you again soon... :P

Red Bull
25-Oct-2008, 04:01 AM

no prob bro...
enjoy your deepavali...
see you again soon... :P

thanks bro.. enjoy ur holiday too.. gd niet..

Retroman
25-Oct-2008, 11:10 AM

Hey paiseh bros.. din realli see this thread regardin mi until kelvin told mi abt it..

hen12y:
ya man i stay at whampoa dr.. thanks to our bro cueball for the undercarriage light.. he got it for a group of us from his fren so that the price will be low and wen to a shop to install them.. its realli cool.. the r 7 colours and u can change to 7 diff type of pattern.. comes wif a remote.. well i think u can contact cueball if u r interested..

cueball:
Balls not big la bro.. intstall already mah so must turn on.. thanks to u bro, this is the best poison of all.. hehe..

retroman:
no bro i did do from dave.. cueball got it for me.. u can find.. i think u saw his undercarrige light at old air port car park rite.. the same one la..

hmmm. think my undercarriage gotta look for cueball too. intend to do undercarriage like his too which can follow music rhythms. :mrgreen: