Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map Light

Bro Defelio that map light comes with my CS3 with sunroof. Didn't know it's a CS5 standard.

bro TLCOP what is MO?

MO = Mass Order..

Quote Originally Posted by nigeln View Post
    Bro Defelio that map light comes with my CS3 with sunroof. Didn't know it's a CS5 standard.
    Someone told me for CS5, thats wat i told the uncle that i want tat maplight. U staying @ Bukit Panjang?

Quote Originally Posted by Defelio View Post
    Someone told me for CS5, thats wat i told the uncle that i want tat maplight. U staying @ Bukit Panjang?
    Haha.. I see. Next time show photo should solve any problem eh?

No I don't stay BP leh. Stay in Marine Parade. Why leh? You saw me ah?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeln View Post
    Haha.. I see. Next time show photo should solve any problem eh?

No I don't stay BP leh. Stay in Marine Parade. Why leh? You saw me ah?
    No la, i use to see a CS3 with sunroof at Bukit Panjang Plaza MSCP. Not much with sunny roofs mah.

Orh. Haha.. got a few CS3s with sunroof running around. Kangwei's one also got sunroof. :)

Bros,

Get from Ming Ghee for about $60+ which include the bulbs. This is the CS5 version without the sunglass holder. The middle light to switch on similar to the cabin light. The side 2 are individuals switch. Need some diodes.

Power tap from Driver's A Pillar which goes to the cabin light.

Pencil to trace and sharp thick pen knife to cut the outline of the Map Light housing. Cut slightly smaller then then map light housing. No need double anything to hold it in place. but after about 3-4 years it start to get loose and i added a strip of double sided tape. (The sunglass version need to add in some bracket due to weight with the sunglass)

Min Ghee Auto Pte Ltd
    Branch Office
    20 Veerasamy Road, Singapore 207327
    Main Line: (65) 6293 3007 • Fax No. (65) 6299 9617
    http://www.minghee.com/contact.asp
    Hi,

Love this map light. $60+ is just for the maplight iteself right? So you DIY? Do they do installation too? Coz I don't think I am good enough to DIY.

Thanks.

Default Map Light

You can try to look for the after-market rear view mirror with the LED lights on the bottom of mirror.
    It runs on 3 x AAA batteries.

I've seen it at Concorde Auto

Quote Originally Posted by sky_vinz View Post
    The Mitsubishi map light finally reached Singapore yesterday, from Japan. Was a long wait of 40days. And finally reached the shop last evening. Went over to the shop early this morning, and this is the result after 2+hrs.

Not bad. Everything is working well as it is supposed to be. Dimming effect, yes. Light on when door(s) open, yes. Comes with an additional switch to adjust if you wish for the light to be on whenever you open the door(s) or not.

Cost= $180 with installation.
    Bro, any idea that if they just do only installation??? I can get my own map light... u hv any contact number?

Thks..

mychal: I've misplaced their contact number, however the address is Blk 27A Commonwealth Avenue. Just opposite Queenstown Mrt. Can dropby and enquire.
    Regards
    sky_vinz

Quote Originally Posted by sky_vinz View Post
    mychal: I've misplaced their contact number, however the address is Blk 27A Commonwealth Avenue. Just opposite Queenstown Mrt. Can dropby and enquire.
    thks bro.. i will go check it out.. cheers!!!

hi bros..

i m looking for Map light for my cs3 as well. Any recommendations for its designs? yup saw some with sunglass holder. some with switch.. some with push in lamp to on/off.. many variety but not sure which suites our CS3 model. However, my plan is to buy n take home the map light first.. wrap the edges with CF and also change the bulb to white LED. Afterwhich I will need the workshop to install for me. Any shops selling variety designs of map light and installations?

rockymalvia: Actually you can go around looking at map lights from various car makes and models. You can go to the authorised dealer for that particular make to purchase the product after that. The shop I mentioned above does installation.
    Regards
    sky_vinz

or u can order from the stockist if u want.. i had ordered the one with sunglasses before & installed them..

call them to check.. he xing auto.. google for phone #

Bros,

Get from Ming Ghee for about $60+ which include the bulbs. This is the CS5 version without the sunglass holder. The middle light to switch on similar to the cabin light. The side 2 are individuals switch. Need some diodes.

Power tap from Driver's A Pillar which goes to the cabin light.

Pencil to trace and sharp thick pen knife to cut the outline of the Map Light housing. Cut slightly smaller then then map light housing. No need double anything to hold it in place. but after about 3-4 years it start to get loose and i added a strip of double sided tape. (The sunglass version need to add in some bracket due to weight with the sunglass)

Min Ghee Auto Pte Ltd
    Branch Office
    20 Veerasamy Road, Singapore 207327
    Main Line: (65) 6293 3007 • Fax No. (65) 6299 9617
    http://www.minghee.com/contact.asp
    Actually know where to get this cs5 map light? I ask Min Ghee, they feedback that it is totally out of stock. Any idea where to buy?? TIA !

Quote Originally Posted by Dscheng View Post
    Actually know where to get this cs5 map light? I ask Min Ghee, they feedback that it is totally out of stock. Any idea where to buy?? TIA !
    No one know???

I got mine from 8 Jalan Lembah Kallang #01-01 Min Ghee Building Singapore 339564 when down and placed a down payment with them to order from Japan.. Waited for around 2 weeks for the part to come..