Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Monsta View Post
    LOL...dun be silly...if really wanna tok abt winning...den u got to win me lor...if not how i noe wat i poisoned u is really useful????? LOL..

basically ur setup is wat i had intended to do...jus dat i got to give up halfway due to other considerations...haiz...

so if ur setup cmi means my proposed setup cmi lor...if dats the case, den i have to go for my backup setup...LOL...the dark dark side...
    Bro proven la.. Ur poison works. that the remark i get from HGG.. Anyways glad u could join us.. Told them u all the way from Bt Panjang come n join us le.. :)
    I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

Quote Originally Posted by creative_tec View Post
    its means drive as per what you think is the correct way to drive...

those faster car will siam you automatically one. worse scenrio if you try to let them pass and they get wrong signal that you are going out of the line, they will come crashing into you.
    I reckon its best that both parties understand the give way thing to the faster one behind, it works for competition standards also. Even in the Karting world and F1. Hmm you I reckon that you wouldn't like it if someone blocks yours path for the whole lap or so until you hit a straight. :hang:
    jB ///// /////ART

Quote Originally Posted by jB
    If you want a fast car, buy a fast car because STOCK IS BEST.:gnorsi:

Quote Originally Posted by cap830 View Post
    hiya, when you go tracking do you have to wear a helmet and the racing suit and shoes etc? or free and easy??

hehe newbie here sorry.

need helmet and covered shoe. any shoe will do.

Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    I reckon its best that both parties understand the give way thing to the faster one behind, it works for competition standards also. Even in the Karting world and F1. Hmm you I reckon that you wouldn't like it if someone blocks yours path for the whole lap or so until you hit a straight. :hang:
    actually, i also dun agree with purposely giving way by switching lines
    just slow down slightly and the faster car should be able overtake

switching lines while the faster car is trying overtake is dangerous eh..

just my 2cts

Quote Originally Posted by LordRam View Post
    Bro proven la.. Ur poison works. that the remark i get from HGG.. Anyways glad u could join us.. Told them u all the way from Bt Panjang come n join us le.. :)
    Fast car u got there. =)

Quote Originally Posted by LordRam View Post
    lol glad it works lah...anyway im sure u have got a lot of bro advising u oso mah...not only me...

me stay in bt batok leh...not bt panjang...LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Katou View Post
    Fast car u got there. =)
    :iagree::thumbs_up:

Quote Originally Posted by Katou View Post
    Fast car u got there. =)

Hey thnks bro.. same goes to u man..:)
    I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Monsta View Post
    lol glad it works lah...anyway im sure u have got a lot of bro advising u oso mah...not only me...

me stay in bt batok leh...not bt panjang...LOL...
    keke.. Ok I thot Batok..

Yea man.. actually must thank lots of ppl for my late nite calls to ask advice as n wen i pleased..also a lot of trial n error on tryin n tryin mth after mth.. keke..

Quote Originally Posted by X_ist View Post
    actually, i also dun agree with purposely giving way by switching lines
    just slow down slightly and the faster car should be able overtake

switching lines while the faster car is trying overtake is dangerous eh..

just my 2cts
    Hmm if normal solo runs and stranger comes along to get a better timing, I think should give way. But if during a race then all out to attack/defend to get better position and I'll go with yours and creative_tec's thinking. ;)
    jB ///// /////ART

Quote Originally Posted by jB
    If you want a fast car, buy a fast car because STOCK IS BEST.:gnorsi:

Quote Originally Posted by creative_tec View Post
    Hi all,

Been pondering over this qns on CS3's limit in the track (PG and Sepang).

Tried in Sepang, got a timing of 3.08 min but just feel that no matter how much i do, everything is juz not right that i shd just stick to pt a to pt b kind of ride instead of lapping for a better lower than 3 min.

Looking at the chasis, the body length is long, width is short, thus the tail of the car will sway out more easily than other ride. Power is limited, can only go for understeer in corner, not enough power to overcome oversteer. Overall, the feeling juz suck.

what do you guys think of CS3? Good for day to day ride but on track? is it suitable?:cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Buddy sent me a vnew year video of our track videos taken many years ago, so was curious how timings have progressed?

Best I did was 3.02, basic mods. Incidentally friend stock swift sport, broke 3min 1st try. Video resolution q bad back then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yV-nkLaR3Y4