Default 40K servicing for ATF

Hi guys,

Understand that during the 40K major servicing, most of u did ur ATF servicing with C&C while the normal servicing outside. Becoz of the ATF fluid issues.

How do you all tell C&C or book an appoinment with them stating that you only want to do ATF servicing??

is there any other recommendations?

Just book the appointment as per normal, and when you drive in, tell them you want to service ATF only.

ic.. thanks alot..

is there any other recommeded workshop that i can go to and do everything there with the compatible ATF oil?

Just did my last monday(2L EX). total cost $153. 1 hour was all it take. did it at Ubi CnC

Dear All,

Just want to visit this again because I just took over a EX and want to carry out a full servicing.

I have seek advice from this very recommended and reputable person by this forum and he told me anywhere also can change the ATF fluid so no need necessary go back CnC.

Anyone experience any problem if they have done their ATF fluid change outside many times ?
    Much appreciated.

CH Motor ..... i changed there $75 ATF DIA QUEEN

ATF better use back original unless u know for certain that the grade of after market ATF is made for ur ride. Urs is CVT or normal?
    Be Original... Not a Poser!

Love Life, Live Love

Hi mine is CVT.
    Kind of ridiculous to get charged double the price of the outside workshop from CNC.

Is there anyway you know what CNC is using and purchase and ask outside mechanics to change ?

Just use back original CVT gear oil for ur ride. Outside workshops have that as well.
    Be Original... Not a Poser!

Love Life, Live Love

You will need Mitsubishi CVT fluid that spec CVTF-J4 fluid(CVTF-J1 has been superseded by CVTF-J4).

Valvoline fully syn CVT fluid met this spec CVTF-J1 and CVTF-J4 and cost only $17/quart.
    Last edited by trex101; 06-Aug-2015 at 11:22 AM.