Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default tomei coilover for CS3

was thinking to get tomei coilover from YB to lower my car. any bro out there using it?? wanna share share?? thanks..

i think BC coilover better :)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dylan View Post
    i think BC coilover better :)
    better as in?? coz i use BC b4.. so far so good for my civic esi last time.. so this time wanna try some other brand. ~

4. Default

ok done. Just get it yesterday been driving around so far so good. I'm happy with it. Hee

Good luck to you for YB......

Coil itself is okay, but the shop is one F...... shop...... You get zero customer service and a lousy F.... attitude from the boss if your coil got any problem...

Good luck......

If many people having problem with you, is your problem.........

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing78 View Post

Coil itself is okay, but the shop is one F...... shop...... You get zero customer service and a lousy F.... attitude from the boss if your coil got any problem...

Good luck......
    relax bro....LOL...tho :iagree: with u...LOL!

BC coilover! yeah! :D

"I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
    Keys to the ignition are like gloves to ali
    To and fro, water in the sea, the sunrise is my peace"

Good luck......
    :iagree:

4G63T HKS cams, Buschur Racing springs, bronze valve guides, titanium retainers, 1mm oversized valves, Buschur Racing intake, Buschur BR500 turbocharger, Buschur cast-iron exhaust manifold, Buschur front-mount intercooler and piping, EVO7 intake manifold, Setrab oil cooler, PWR radiator, Perrin Performance oil catch, 3-in. Buschur turbo-back exhaust.
    AEM EMS, AEM CD2I ignition controller, Walbro fuel pump, 780cc injectors, AEM UEGO wideband controller.
    Exedy flywheel, Cusco twin-disc carbon clutch, Buddy Club coil-overs, Energy Suspension bushings, Perrin Performance end links, Cusco upper brace, Cusco lower tie bar, Cusco strut tower brace.
    13” StopTech rotors, four-piston calipers, braided stainless-steel lines, PFC pads.
    Sparco EVO II seats, Sparco harnesses, custom floor brace, Alpine head unit, GReddy gauges (fuel pressure, EGT, water temp, boost, oil temp, oil pressure).
    "The winner is not always the fastest but...
    Always the one who slows down the least"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyqzYPyXW8

James Tye Irene Ng

9. Default

u guys talking about which boss? She seems ok lei. Very friendly n helpful. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by nakanishi View Post
    u guys talking about which boss? She seems ok lei. Very friendly n helpful. Hmmm.
    Not a "She". She is okay and friendly. But she doesn't in charge of the worker and the repair of coilover.

Hope you will not need to experience the same thing we went through before.

:wacko:

Not a "She". She is okay and friendly. But she doesn't in charge of the worker and the repair of coilover.

In a simple term for the shop, correct me if i m wrong:

Selling time> prompt service.
    After sale> super suckz big time.

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning.

Learning the limit is not cheap, but you earned the difference.

..... LOL.... super black listed liao....
    セックス。ワイン。コーヒー。。

Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    In a simple term for the shop, correct me if i m wrong:

Selling time> prompt service.
    After sale> super suckz big time.
    You are absolutely correct. :hurray:

haha....same lah...i go buy dat time oso a "she" attend to me...warm and friendly...

after dat go back wanna lower some more, it's a "he" who attended to me...at first give "advice" say too low not good lah, later cannot clear hump/slope and say my height ok liao....looks good mah...(2 fingers gap)...die die dun wan to adjust...

after i insist, quoting him saying dat i was told there is 2 times free adjustments when i buy dat time, he gave an ultimate answer...."now not free, come back another day"....:sweatdrop: ermmmm...i dun see any car other than one being serviced in the workshop...

after dat day, the workshop officially entered my blacklist...FYI, i lowered mine in JB and now there is no finger gap and i still dun have any problems with humps and mscp...im on stock bodykit anyway...

Not only trying to push job.... Worse is still give a super black face like I owe him alot of money and what I request is not part of his job....

He totally forget We the customer are the reason his hop still exist today...

Quote Originally Posted by jamescs3a View Post
    :iagree:

4G63T HKS cams, Buschur Racing springs, bronze valve guides, titanium retainers, 1mm oversized valves, Buschur Racing intake, Buschur BR500 turbocharger, Buschur cast-iron exhaust manifold, Buschur front-mount intercooler and piping, EVO7 intake manifold, Setrab oil cooler, PWR radiator, Perrin Performance oil catch, 3-in. Buschur turbo-back exhaust.
    AEM EMS, AEM CD2I ignition controller, Walbro fuel pump, 780cc injectors, AEM UEGO wideband controller.
    Exedy flywheel, Cusco twin-disc carbon clutch, Buddy Club coil-overs, Energy Suspension bushings, Perrin Performance end links, Cusco upper brace, Cusco lower tie bar, Cusco strut tower brace.
    13 StopTech rotors, four-piston calipers, braided stainless-steel lines, PFC pads.
    Sparco EVO II seats, Sparco harnesses, custom floor brace, Alpine head unit, GReddy gauges (fuel pressure, EGT, water temp, boost, oil temp, oil pressure).
    Are those what you have in your car???
    Stay Stock or Look Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Monsta View Post
    haha....same lah...i go buy dat time oso a "she" attend to me...warm and friendly...

after dat go back wanna lower some more, it's a "he" who attended to me...at first give "advice" say too low not good lah, later cannot clear hump/slope and say my height ok liao....looks good mah...(2 fingers gap)...die die dun wan to adjust...

after i insist, quoting him saying dat i was told there is 2 times free adjustments when i buy dat time, he gave an ultimate answer...."now not free, come back another day"....:sweatdrop: ermmmm...i dun see any car other than one being serviced in the workshop...

after dat day, the workshop officially entered my blacklist...FYI, i lowered mine in JB and now there is no finger gap and i still dun have any problems with humps and mscp...im on stock bodykit anyway...

"SHE" chio bo !? ; p
    typical strategy lar..... Chio bu sell, happy happy buy liao then kanna fuck at the back..... Fuck-up after sales services ; p
    セックス。ワイン。コーヒー。。

yar man i got the lousy response too..

Quote Originally Posted by nakanishi View Post
    how she looks like? Megan Fox?

Shine by Angelwax..

I've been using my Tomei for 2 1/2 years, the product fits my requirements since its height and damper adjustable, price is resonable with no problem till date apart from Yap's service. Once fixed never go down again. haha..... :)