Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bro there member from evo x uprgading their brake kits,so it opportunity if u looking for evo x complete (front&rear kits) If u driving 2.0l ex the total damage bbk+installation,bracket&rear hub is ard $2600.
    Handbrake will be function.

Default bbk

Bro there member from evo x uprgading their brake kits,so it opportunity if u looking for evo x complete (front&rear kits) If u driving 2.0l ex the total damage bbk+installation,bracket&rear hub is ard $2600.
    Handbrake will be function.Ready in 2to3days.

Quote Originally Posted by Xboi View Post
    Dear Sisters and Brothers Members,

Project Drum disc Conversion is currently now in Progress 20% more to go. For those who wish to convert from drum to disc u can do em :D I will post the picture really soon. ETA FEB 2010. Completed on 7 Jan 2010

Rear is Mod to EVOX RS Brake kit, OE Rotor Brembo
    Front is really not so complex as the rear. so go to any professional workshop will help :D but must be 345 mm rotor :D

Question u may ask me :

1. Can use back handbrake cable?

2. Is Need to use other fabication brackets ?

3. upgradable to bigger rotor ?

4. Hydraulic handbrake needed ?

Heres the ANSWER. :

What u need is very simple just to change Knuckle and Hub !... well u need to using back stock EVOX items L and R Knuckle & hub Assembly. They are totally plug and play. This is SICK rite ?... The current evox rear is using a drum disc brake system. Which is very basically a drum but a disc over the drum. For more information can read on HowStuffworks... or Wike :D

Need to change Handbrake Cable ?...
    Yup if u dun wanna also can need to mod the cable but i recommand that u change the cable Plug and Play.

Need to change ABS sensor Rear ?...
    Is a no because is is the same as Evox wanna :D

Why we change evox Hub Assembly ?...
    Mitsubishi parts comes wif replacement Hub Assembly. U can buy it at Cycle :D
    This car is very unique. Only single cable to caliper. Other Honda etc they have handbrake cable and normal Hydralic Cable from brake pump. There is a handbrake cable that connect the hub.

Knuckle is also change. Due to Caliper Issue.
    Next, u will not loose the handbrake function. U DON'T need to change to hydraulic unless u wanna to go on drift purposes. The Cost of the hydraulic from EAMVM a company quotes me in EURO 1000 plus for all necessary item needed to install on X or lancer. If u think that ur NA car need erm ... i dun think so ba. Even X don't use Hydraulic Handbrake.

After upgrading, Able to use stock OEM EVOX calipers as long as ur Rims are clear. or AP racing or Aftermarkets calipers for EVOX without headache liao ... :D

Damage for the EVOX Drum Disc conversion really depend on what caliper u are using.
    But Knuckle and 2X hub are cheap. Can get from Cycle parts replacement centre.

If not u can PM me for Help and Diagram. I felt this is the best mod. And All non GT brother and sister are waiting for...
    Hi Xboi bro...Can PM me on my queries below as your inbox full already....Thanks:
    1) Can 17" rims fit the full OEM EvoX brake system? Front and back especially.
    2) You know roughly whats the damage if I get everything new?
    3) Which workshop knows how to do this right? Don't wanna a half f*ck job... Best if the shop can get everything for me.
    Last edited by ZongHans; 18-Jun-2011 at 12:10 AM.

Can try PM DVP ... i think he got friends that hv lobang for em... seen i read some thread regards abt modding brakes to orginal evox bbk.

**** Paging OLD BIRDS MR XBOI AND ZRS for help ....****

Quote Originally Posted by ZongHans View Post
    Hi Xboi bro...Can PM me on my queries below as your inbox full already....Thanks:
    1) Can 17" rims fit the full OEM EvoX brake system? Front and back especially.
    2) You know roughly whats the damage if I get everything new?
    3) Which workshop knows how to do this right? Don't wanna a half f*ck job... Best if the shop can get everything for me.
    Anybody knows if the 17" rim will house the OEM EvoX brakes?

Anybody have done this can recommend a workshop to me?