Thread: Sgy1**5*

Default Sgy1**5*

Driver of this A39 lancer or people who know this driver..SGY1*55*
    U are one bloody stupid driver!

SAturday 27mar abt 1430hrs. I was travelling along clementi ave 6 towards AYE when u came from behind, cut into my lane from the right
    and entered AYE city. I was driving the blue FIAT Diablo Van....u cut in when i was going straight and i nearly bang ur car...i shouldnt have jammed brake..should have just bang u instead...u piece of S**T!!!
    Last edited by Gargoyle; 30-Mar-2010 at 09:55 PM.
    It's Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away. . .

Quote Originally Posted by secretsounds View Post
    Driver of this A39 lancer or people who know this driver..SGY1555*

SAturday 27mar abt 1430hrs. I was travelling along clementi ave 6 towards AYE when u came from behind, cut into my lane from the right
    and entered AYE city. I was driving the blue FIAT Diablo Van....u cut in when i was going straight and i nearly bang ur car...i shouldnt have jammed brake..should have just bang u instead...u piece of S**T!!!

Pls do not reveiw the full nos plate... pls edit ur post.... Tx... and keep cool....
    Dun worry be happy, got to laugh to keep you stay healthy.....Cheers....

relax bro, i know there are such clowns around on the road, just keep your cool and focus on the road and take care

bro relax, just stay alert and drive safe. some ppl are like this...

Quote Originally Posted by MIA View Post
    Pls do not reveiw the full nos plate... pls edit ur post.... Tx... and keep cool....
    bro.. TS already edited his post not to reveal so much of the carplate no.

but your post quoting his still quite visible. lolx..

anywayz cheers~
    The Blood Is The Life... And It Shall Be Mine..

I think you must be driving like shit that why that lancer want to overtake you like that. Nowadays, alots of driver on the road who is driving a van like u hogging the highway.. f...... inconsiderate. I think u should wake up your bloody idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LivelikeaBoss. View Post
    I think you must be driving like shit that why that lancer want to overtake you like that. Nowadays, alots of driver on the road who is driving a van like u hogging the highway.. f...... inconsiderate. I think u should wake up your bloody idea.
    Wahh, 1st post already arrow ppl...

Im a driver of an A39 lancer buttttttt my plate no diff from the post. Haha

Cool down bro! In future install CCTV in ur ride at least u can capture the person and see whose right or wrong. Send to LTA let them settle. Drive safely!
    SAfety DrivEr:)

cool bro chill. driving is for work and pleasure.
    world is small, expect MORE

Yes guys chill, i face before one lancer tailgate me n reckless driving his pic still on my phone. At times seriously can't understand all these drivers.. :D

REMEMBER TO TOP UP RADIATOR WATER, IF NOT YOUR ENGINE PIANG

I am utterly amazed by your sense of priority. Even if that's indeed the case, still... there's no need to jeopardize the safety of other road users. Or perhaps you feel that it is at your liberty to cause a near miss because someone hogged a public lane? So now... who has a bloody idea that he needs to wake up from?

Quote Originally Posted by secretsounds View Post

One lesson derived from your unfortunate episode... buy an in car camera!!
    You become the subject of ridicule when your own people have to emancipate for their entitlements, so, don't blame the online hostility, we just want our rights as lawful citizens of our own country.

I agree with you to a certain extent. Like during peak hours, vans are hogging the extreme right lane and travelling so god damn slowly and when you high beam them once they actually slow down or either jam brake and try to not let you over take, and when you horn them they will pretend like they can't hear it. Commercial vehicles aren't suppose to travel on the right lane.

Slow moving vehicles = keep to the left. Give way to other road users as well.

Fast moving vehicles = see you at TP :) Drive safely. Late is better than NEVER.

There are always Rally Wannabes on the road. See them, just let them go. They are just rushing to hand over their ICs.

Chill bros!
    Be Original... Not a Poser!

Love Life, Live Love