Default yellow CS3 with wide bodykit and GT wing

hi bro. spotted u ard 3+ today at loyang exit from TPE going into pasir ris dr 1. i was riding bike dont think u noticed me.

nice ride there bro. from front like evo liao. but i notice 1 problem. your wheels looks flushed into the body since ur bodykit is so big/wide. im selling my used wheel spacer 15mm and i can give u my extra 5 mm so that makes it 20mm. can make ur wheels wider and make ur ride look even more like the real thing.

:)

LOL ! Bro, not bad ah..spotted someone still can shun bian advertise your spacers..haha

i've seen this cs 3 before and i agree with the thread setter, he badly needs a spacer

If not wrong, it used to be black... Often spot it along Serangoon Rd towards Towner side... Voltex wide fender kit moulded onto CS3 body with E9 bonnet covering headlights. Same one?

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    i've seen this cs 3 before and i agree with the thread setter, he badly needs a spacer
    hmm will the spacer be thick enuf to compensate the wide bodykit? n too thick spacers safe to use? :D

Quote Originally Posted by evo07 View Post
    hmm will the spacer be thick enuf to compensate the wide bodykit? n too thick spacers safe to use? :D
    spacers have grade, think the more expensive ones are ok to use. the cheaper ones will degrade quickly.

Spacers got two kinds...some is a disc with holes...then u have to use slightly longer bolts...or some use back stock bolts... then not so good as rigidity is compromised.

Another kind is spacer with bolts 'built-in', usually the wider spacers are made this way...this one is more secure.