Thread: Slotted Rotor

Default Slotted Rotor

Hi guy can any one tell me where can i get my stock rotor slotted n drill??

Wat is the cost mostly lik??

Bro. Go buy a set of bigger diameter rotors already slotted and drilled. I find that's more worth it. =)

yeah stock ones u drill bcome structure not stable. hairline cracks appear. not safe. go for better pads for increase grip but nothing beats performance of a big brake kit

The same advantages of cross-drilled rotors can be gained by slotted rotors, and slotted are safer. Not only that, even if you brake pads DO glaze over, the edges in slotted rotors can help to de-glaze your brake pads.

Only problem is slotted rotors also wear off your brake pad slightly more than cross-drilled due to that fact that they can de-glaze your brake pads.

Bro, its not advisable to slot your rotors as it will cause the structure to weaken and eventually wrap. There are many after-market upsized rotors available you can go for that instead. Jeep Chee have them as well. :)

Bro, I got my RUNSTOP rotor(drilled/slotted) from Chuan Lee Hin @ $260/pair. Diameter 286mm so that can fit into my 15" rims. No down time.

thank for the info guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Disappointment View Post
    Bro, I got my RUNSTOP rotor(drilled/slotted) from Chuan Lee Hin @ $260/pair. Diameter 286mm so that can fit into my 15" rims. No down time.
    Bro, the price tat u paid includes installation? The price tat u paid recently or sometime back? Quite keen leh

Quote Originally Posted by volto View Post
    Bro, the price tat u paid includes installation? The price tat u paid recently or sometime back? Quite keen leh

Still about the same price. I installed mine years back, also around tt price. I would say a good & cheap investment ; p
    Most impt, it works ; )
    セックス。ワイン。コーヒー。。

Quote Originally Posted by battle View Post

Still about the same price. I installed mine years back, also around tt price. I would say a good & cheap investment ; p
    Most impt, it works ; )
    Bro u install at the same place? Chuan lee hin?