Arrow INGS Bodykit Price

Hi guys, I'm new to LMC.

My car was involved in an accident few days back, so I thought of doing up INGs bodykit. Been aiming it for quite some time.

However, I'm not sure of the price. Went to this workshop and was quoted 1.8k for front, back, sideskirt including spray + covering of boot (cover-up the original car plate part).

Can bros here give me advice? I have seen the threads and see that the price seems to be more around the 1.2 to 1.5k region... Perhaps those threads a bit old and prices have gone up? Can bros here help?

no bros able to give any advice on this ar? i dont need an exact price la, but dont wanna dio dok like a carrot head jialat jialat... really really super appreciate if any bros can advise in any way...

Quote Originally Posted by ahhong View Post
    no bros able to give any advice on this ar? i dont need an exact price la, but dont wanna dio dok like a carrot head jialat jialat... really really super appreciate if any bros can advise in any way...
    Hi Bro,
    As mentioned by you on your first post, the price of an ING Bodykit might have gone up or dropped to a lower price. Therefore, it's better that you look around and asked for the price from different bodykits workshops for comparison. Hope this helps.
    "To err is human, to forgive is Saint."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNight View Post
    Hi Bro,
    As mentioned by you on your first post, the price of an ING Bodykit might have gone up or dropped to a lower price. Therefore, it's better that you look around and asked for the price from different bodykits workshops for comparison. Hope this helps.
    thanks bro. appreciate your advice.

the kit (that the workshop show me) is the ING Front Bumper, ING Side Skirt and Evo ING Rear Bumper as shown in the link

http://kitechnica2010.weebly.com/mit...ancer-cs3.html

his catalogue and what i chose to do (exact same pics): 2nd row first pic, and 3rd row second pic

just want to know that the price quoted for those items as shown is not too over the board... like maybe cost only 1k for example, but i'm quoted 1.8k

Default Bodykit price

When I did full bodykit last time it definitely costed more then 1k. Can't remember exact price, think it was around $1.6k for front DAMD bumper, rear EVO 9 bumper, Evo spoiler and sideskirts. I didn't patch up my boot. I used to go Dmix but now that they moved, I can't find them. Call new number also no one pick up. So I went another place and was quoted $650 for ONLY REAR EVO9 BUMPER, spraypaint and labour included. Not sure if it's the standard price. If anyone can find a cheaper price, please share.

the kit (that the workshop show me) is the ING Front Bumper, ING Side Skirt and Evo ING Rear Bumper as shown in the link

his catalogue and what i chose to do (exact same pics): 2nd row first pic, and 3rd row second pic

just want to know that the price quoted for those items as shown is not too over the board... like maybe cost only 1k for example, but i'm quoted 1.8k
    Last edited by NightCruizer; 05-Jul-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Default bodykit

I got lobang for a better price, pm me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NightCruizer View Post
    When I did full bodykit last time it definitely costed more then 1k. Can't remember exact price, think it was around $1.6k for front DAMD bumper, rear EVO 9 bumper, Evo spoiler and sideskirts. I didn't patch up my boot. I used to go Dmix but now that they moved, I can't find them. Call new number also no one pick up. So I went another place and was quoted $650 for ONLY REAR EVO9 BUMPER, spraypaint and labour included. Not sure if it's the standard price. If anyone can find a cheaper price, please share.
    hey bro, thanks for the information! like i said, i just dont want to dio dok la... i'm doing front, rear, sideskirt, patch boot but no spoiler... somehow, 1.8k still seems a bit too ex...

long story, but i'm kind of stuck with this workshop now... so trying to find out more about price so that wont dio dok by this workshop...

Default bodykit

kind of stuck? u mean u put deposit alrd?