Thread: Bodykit

Default Bodykit

Hi anyone know where can fix back stock bodykit...?

my current rear bumper cui... so need to fix back...

Anywhere that can be intro that can do the job well?

maybe you can give more details like what happened to your bodywork first ?

Car Beauty @ Autobay should have 2nd hand stock bodykit :)

Garg got number boh? call u easier? hahah... 96613102 mine.

Anyway.... my rear bumper previous cui cause got one merc bang me and zhao...

after which i went to a workshop and fix.... in the end i reverse and hit kerb cause too low.... so when i move forward it cracked.... but like the corner park that is holding the bumper crack... but yester when i drive... the whole side suddenly came off and the 2nd nut give way... resulting to the whole bumper dangling... so ya.... i need to paste tape to tahan 1st...

Garg got any advise?

Trust.

bro... onli gt 1 solution is to change whole bumper.. my happen b4 also.. wanna patch back bt cant.. so LL gt to change de whole new bumper...

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Garg got number boh? call u easier? hahah... 96613102 mine.

Anyway.... my rear bumper previous cui cause got one merc bang me and zhao...

after which i went to a workshop and fix.... in the end i reverse and hit kerb cause too low.... so when i move forward it cracked.... but like the corner park that is holding the bumper crack... but yester when i drive... the whole side suddenly came off and the 2nd nut give way... resulting to the whole bumper dangling... so ya.... i need to paste tape to tahan 1st...

Garg got any advise?

Trust.
    Bro best to get workshop advice. why not you visit Seah Motors at Kranji Loop they can advice you. but stock bumper is not cheap. I heard it cost about 1k including spray. You can call Ming Hee to enquire about the price if you are deciding to change the whole bumper. Best is to look for any bros who is dekiting. If not use this as an excuse to get yourself a after market rear bumper. you may ask Allan82 where he did his.