Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Evo bodykit on Lancer EX

Hi Bro,

Any idea if Evo full bodykit can fit to Lancer EX 1.5?
    Any difference in structure of main body?
    Advise on the damage? :D

Need to know before digging to my pocket so deep... Heheheh..
    This is a reference of what i want my car to look like..

http://autoreview.belproject.com/wp/...-x-new-photos/

And please dun tell me to change ride hor.. Just got my ride recently..

i think install the replica ones will save u alot more and no nd to headache abt the fitting part....

Quote Originally Posted by showen View Post
    i think install the replica ones will save u alot more and no nd to headache abt the fitting part....
    Really ah? I have come across pple mentioning that fixing replicas having issues fitting it?

Please correct me if im wrong ah.. Coz i wanna know also before fixing it..

i think replica will be more fitting than stock Evo bumpers as it is customised for EX... since u intend to spend the money on bumper, y not consider other aftmarket replica bumpers, very nice oso...

Ya...I too suggest that you go look at other first. E10 bumper very common already. Since you putting in the money to it, must as well get a nicer one.
    Just my 5 cent worth. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Andkel_LancerEX View Post
    Ya...I too suggest that you go look at other first. E10 bumper very common already. Since you putting in the money to it, must as well get a nicer one.
    Just my 5 cent worth. :-)
    I may dropby Fab-X one of these days just to have a feel of what is in the market.. I just hope the aftermarket ones are not too 'loud' in the appearance as i dun like the idea of these 'uncles' stopping me by the roadside...

Thanks bro for the advises...

There's C-West, Yaris, Chargespeed, and Test & Service. Do a search in the web.

There will be a Proton Inspira kit too if you want to blend in when you visit Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by wong View Post
    There's C-West, Yaris, Chargespeed, and Test & Service. Do a search in the web.

There will be a Proton Inspira kit too if you want to blend in when you visit Malaysia

Yeah.. Heard bout that too.. Heart pain lei...:cry:

Quote Originally Posted by brainosmosis View Post
    Yeah.. Heard bout that too.. Heart pain lei...:cry:
    Hahaha....then stay stock loh.
    Once you start, it's hard to stop.
    :clap:

Hahaha....then stay stock loh.
    Once you start, it's hard to stop.
    :clap:
    Ur signature pic is nice.. I like it... Is that the stock bodykit?

The idea of staying stock is not fun lei... Hehehehh..

I just wanna do one time and dats it... Esp for bodykit..

the one in his sign pic is evo bumper.... as wat bro Andkel said, nowadays Evo bumper is very common. spend the money on those aftmarket, as mentioned by wong, is more worth it. if u have tight budge, den just install front and rear lip will do. I oso installed the front lip and rear diffuser onto my stock bumpers. shld cost u ard 500+- depends on wat design n where u get it from. Of cos, JB is cheaper but the workmanship will be compromise la plus there a risk travel up north.

if got more tighter budget, be patient and hunt for 2nd hand one. some are in very good condition. even if it's condition quite bad, u can always get it in cheap price and bring it for repair and respray.

the one in his sign pic is evo bumper.... as wat bro Andkel said, nowadays Evo bumper is very common. spend the money on those aftmarket, as mentioned by wong, is more worth it. if u have tight budge, den just install front and rear lip will do. I oso installed the front lip and rear diffuser onto my stock bumpers. shld cost u ard 500+- depends on wat design n where u get it from. Of cos, JB is cheaper but the workmanship will be compromise la plus there a risk travel up north.

if got more tighter budget, be patient and hunt for 2nd hand one. some are in very good condition. even if it's condition quite bad, u can always get it in cheap price and bring it for repair and respray.

No wonder i see the bumper looks familiar.. Hahhaahha...

Thanks for the advises bro.. I may do my own window shopping very soon lah.. :D

Ya loh.... ichy to change bodykit liao.
    Kind of like Black illusion.
    Haiz, but now cannot.

Ya loh.... ichy to change bodykit liao.
    Kind of like Black illusion.
    Haiz, but now cannot.
    I just realize sumthing very impt that i missed out..
    I am an opc plate car.. Anybody have any idea of whats the process like to change the whole bumper? With inspection and all?

Bro, i may consider to do just the add on/diffuser of the front and rear..
    U mention can get ard 500+... Any recommendation where can i get that price? Whats the quality like? :D

U mention can get ard 500+... Any recommendation where can i get that price? Whats the quality like? :D
    Bro, you can try this:

http://kitechnica2010.weebly.com/mit...lancer-ex.html

Got my bonnet done from him. Paint work not bad.

Bro, you can try this:

http://kitechnica2010.weebly.com/mit...lancer-ex.html

Got my bonnet done from him. Paint work not bad.
    Bro, may i know how much u spent for ur bonnet with spray and installation?
    What is the address of this place?

Coz its showing only to purchase and deliver a workshop of our choice?

my front lip, i got it second hand from the sales thread. side skirt and rear diffuser from JB. i would say material i abt the same, aftall is fibre ma unless u taking PU... but paint work and workmanship JB really cant compare with SG, u pay peanut u get monkey. u may try to visit HOS or fabX loh... i argar argar cost abt 200-300+ for front and rear lip each. not vv sure, long time didnt check the market.

Thanks for the Info there bro.. :clap:

Come back Sg respray lor
    GO TO GARAGE R for SERVICING !
    The most Praiseworthy form of painting is the one that resembles what it imitates.~ Leonardo Da Vinci