Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good workshop for bodykit?

Hi Bros/Sis

Care to recommend good workshop for doing up bodykits/Lips?

Thanks

Car Beauty @ Autobay. Done up alot of lancers from day one of production. :)

Look for Jernix.

Do a search in this forum!!

Everyday I'm chauffeuring....chauffeuring.....

Thank all for the recommendation.. But is there still other more good workshop around??

what type of materials they using for their bodykit ? fiber type or .

Quote Originally Posted by EDWLanceCS3 View Post
    Hi Bro..most of the members are from Silent previously. My frend Henry if you know him now also at the 10B Jalan Ampas..They are call "Still Racing"..different concept and now willing to work with LMC bros for better offer which can be tailored to your budget at best price possible..
    Bro edward, does ur fren workshop "repair" bodykits? my front bdy kit crak leh... wat is the price range, tis is my second time sia, the first time went to do at super modern charge $350 front and back including spray...
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

Most bro here does not recommend supermodern.. You could find their review in one of the thread..

Quote Originally Posted by arn_mira View Post
    Bro edward, does ur fren workshop "repair" bodykits? my front bdy kit crak leh... wat is the price range, tis is my second time sia, the first time went to do at super modern charge $350 front and back including spray...
    hey bro,or u wan to join us there?me,edward going there sat at 1.30.

Jackass1966, you guys tmr going to 'still racing'? Haha. Can i tag along? Coz i just got into a minor accident which my bumper is beyond repair, so i thought i might as well change into a bodykit. Can you drop me a text at 96633356 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderevo View Post
    Most bro here does not recommend supermodern.. You could find their review in one of the thread..
    True... True... i had stopped patronizing that wrkshp...
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

Quote Originally Posted by jackass1966 View Post
    hey bro,or u wan to join us there?me,edward going there sat at 1.30.
    bro ass (kidding),
    if i can make it i will meet you guys there, will contact edward if coming ok, thanks guys...
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

Hi mira..we do almost anyting..do drop by to look for henry n tell him ..edward intro wan..tell him wat u need and let him noe bout the price which is quoted to u and ask him for better price..dun go down on thursday as normally is Henry off day..My contact is 97357918 should need further assist..
    ok bro thanks for everything...
    Last edited by Gamble69; 14-Dec-2010 at 09:29 PM.
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

anyone else going there too??

I jus called Silent and was referred there by a lady to go Still Racing @ 10B Jalan Ampas...
    <-------------------------->
    < You'll Never Walk Alone >

Quote Originally Posted by oakley View Post
    anyone else going there too??

I jus called Silent and was referred there by a lady to go Still Racing @ 10B Jalan Ampas...
    Hi bro..Can drop by to have a look..there r few of us going down to Still Racing this Friday..cos one bro buying my bodykit n i am getting a new kit..after wards going to Geylang to try Chou dou fu..care to join us?at the same time show u around still racing..nice place..they r one stop garage..check it out..going ti have a nice resting area soon with projection tv,snacks,hot drinks,billard/pool table etc..workmanship wise worth the try..good service n competitive prices..
    Last edited by Gamble69; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:04 AM.
    BE Different...modify simplicity to unique beauty...:clap:

Hi bro..Can drop by to have a look..there r few of us going down to Still Racing this Friday..cos one bro buying my bodykit n i am getting a new kit..after wards going to Geylang to try Chou dou fu..care to join us?at the same time show u around still racing..nice place..they r one stop garage..check it out..going ti have a nice resting area soon with projection tv,snacks,hot drinks,billard/pool table etc..workmanship wise worth the try..good service n competitive prices..
    Indeed a nicely renovated place.. Went there once when it's still called silent..
    Last edited by Gamble69; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderevo View Post
    Indeed a nicely renovated place.. Went there once when it's still called silent..
    Yo bro..when did u go there?
    BE Different...modify simplicity to unique beauty...:clap:

Your kit is nice... but how much u spent?

Then fri when you guys gather? I knock off at 7pm leh...
    Last edited by Gamble69; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Yo bro..when did u go there?
    I went there around 2 months back liao.. When my brother went to collect his cut vent bonnet in penjuru silent.. The marketing manager ( a lady ) if i'm not wrong ask us to go have a look over there lor... Is the same place as what you mention right?

Quote Originally Posted by oakley View Post
    Your kit is nice... but how much u spent?

Then fri when you guys gather? I knock off at 7pm leh...
    hi bro oakley,it fine u can join us after ur work.give edward a call lor.this fri we going there again around 6.30 than dinner than headup to meetup at kallang.

Quote Originally Posted by jackass1966 View Post
    hi bro oakley,it fine u can join us after ur work.give edward a call lor.this fri we going there again around 6.30 than dinner than headup to meetup at kallang.
    yup contacted him liao... will see u guys there... :yes: