Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1

    Default Good workshop for bodykit?

    Hi Bros/Sis

    Care to recommend good workshop for doing up bodykits/Lips?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Car Beauty @ Autobay. Done up alot of lancers from day one of production. :)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Redhill / Yishun
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Look for Jernix.

    Do a search in this forum!!


    Everyday I'm chauffeuring....chauffeuring.....

  4. #4

    Default

    Thank all for the recommendation.. But is there still other more good workshop around??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    8

    Default

    what type of materials they using for their bodykit ? fiber type or .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDWLanceCS3 View Post
    Hi Bro..most of the members are from Silent previously. My frend Henry if you know him now also at the 10B Jalan Ampas..They are call "Still Racing"..different concept and now willing to work with LMC bros for better offer which can be tailored to your budget at best price possible..
    Bro edward, does ur fren workshop "repair" bodykits? my front bdy kit crak leh... wat is the price range, tis is my second time sia, the first time went to do at super modern charge $350 front and back including spray...
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

  7. #7

    Default

    Most bro here does not recommend supermodern.. You could find their review in one of the thread..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arn_mira View Post
    Bro edward, does ur fren workshop "repair" bodykits? my front bdy kit crak leh... wat is the price range, tis is my second time sia, the first time went to do at super modern charge $350 front and back including spray...
    hey bro,or u wan to join us there?me,edward going there sat at 1.30.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West side.
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Jackass1966, you guys tmr going to 'still racing'? Haha. Can i tag along? Coz i just got into a minor accident which my bumper is beyond repair, so i thought i might as well change into a bodykit. Can you drop me a text at 96633356 :)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyderevo View Post
    Most bro here does not recommend supermodern.. You could find their review in one of the thread..
    True... True... i had stopped patronizing that wrkshp...
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackass1966 View Post
    hey bro,or u wan to join us there?me,edward going there sat at 1.30.
    bro ass (kidding),
    if i can make it i will meet you guys there, will contact edward if coming ok, thanks guys...
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDWLanceCS3 View Post
    Hi mira..we do almost anyting..do drop by to look for henry n tell him ..edward intro wan..tell him wat u need and let him noe bout the price which is quoted to u and ask him for better price..dun go down on thursday as normally is Henry off day..My contact is 97357918 should need further assist..
    ok bro thanks for everything...
    Last edited by Gamble69; 14-Dec-2010 at 09:29 PM.
    arn_mira
    The Chosen Few

  13. #13

    Default

    anyone else going there too??

    I jus called Silent and was referred there by a lady to go Still Racing @ 10B Jalan Ampas...
    <-------------------------->
    < You'll Never Walk Alone >
    <-------------------------->

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang AVE 2
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oakley View Post
    anyone else going there too??

    I jus called Silent and was referred there by a lady to go Still Racing @ 10B Jalan Ampas...
    Hi bro..Can drop by to have a look..there r few of us going down to Still Racing this Friday..cos one bro buying my bodykit n i am getting a new kit..after wards going to Geylang to try Chou dou fu..care to join us?at the same time show u around still racing..nice place..they r one stop garage..check it out..going ti have a nice resting area soon with projection tv,snacks,hot drinks,billard/pool table etc..workmanship wise worth the try..good service n competitive prices..
    Last edited by Gamble69; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:04 AM.
    BE Different...modify simplicity to unique beauty...:clap:


  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDWLanceCS3 View Post
    Hi bro..Can drop by to have a look..there r few of us going down to Still Racing this Friday..cos one bro buying my bodykit n i am getting a new kit..after wards going to Geylang to try Chou dou fu..care to join us?at the same time show u around still racing..nice place..they r one stop garage..check it out..going ti have a nice resting area soon with projection tv,snacks,hot drinks,billard/pool table etc..workmanship wise worth the try..good service n competitive prices..
    Indeed a nicely renovated place.. Went there once when it's still called silent..
    Last edited by Gamble69; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:04 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang AVE 2
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyderevo View Post
    Indeed a nicely renovated place.. Went there once when it's still called silent..
    Yo bro..when did u go there?
    BE Different...modify simplicity to unique beauty...:clap:


  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDWLanceCS3 View Post
    Hi bro..Can drop by to have a look..there r few of us going down to Still Racing this Friday..cos one bro buying my bodykit n i am getting a new kit..after wards going to Geylang to try Chou dou fu..care to join us?at the same time show u around still racing..nice place..they r one stop garage..check it out..going ti have a nice resting area soon with projection tv,snacks,hot drinks,billard/pool table etc..workmanship wise worth the try..good service n competitive prices..
    Your kit is nice... but how much u spent?

    Then fri when you guys gather? I knock off at 7pm leh...
    Last edited by Gamble69; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:05 AM.
    <-------------------------->
    < You'll Never Walk Alone >
    <-------------------------->

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDWLanceCS3 View Post
    Yo bro..when did u go there?
    I went there around 2 months back liao.. When my brother went to collect his cut vent bonnet in penjuru silent.. The marketing manager ( a lady ) if i'm not wrong ask us to go have a look over there lor... Is the same place as what you mention right?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oakley View Post
    Your kit is nice... but how much u spent?

    Then fri when you guys gather? I knock off at 7pm leh...
    hi bro oakley,it fine u can join us after ur work.give edward a call lor.this fri we going there again around 6.30 than dinner than headup to meetup at kallang.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackass1966 View Post
    hi bro oakley,it fine u can join us after ur work.give edward a call lor.this fri we going there again around 6.30 than dinner than headup to meetup at kallang.
    yup contacted him liao... will see u guys there... :yes:
    <-------------------------->
    < You'll Never Walk Alone >
    <-------------------------->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •