Default Why stress... You will know

Hello everyone my first time posting in this tread.
    So let's crack some joke ya as everything in sg are giving
    So much stress to us... Singapore...
    Singapore Is Not Guarentee And Pay Over-all Really Expensive. So welcome to Singapore ^.^ let's PAP (pay and pay)...

Singapura oh singapura
    Small small island surround by the sea.
    Singapura oh singapura
    Small small island for you and for me.

Cheers
    It's better to enter a corner slow and come out fast, then going in fast and come out dead...
    RIP to the most respected driver - Ayrton Senna (1960 - 1994)

A mother and her 5 year old son were taking a ride in the MRT. The hyper active boy started to climb up the seats and ran around the mildly occupied carriage. The mother was very upset with the boy hardly able to sit down properly yelled out to him in a bid to restrain him verbally, "Boy! Come back and sit down!!! Mummy will hit you if you continue to run about the train!"

The boy replied in defiance, "How dare you hit me?! If you hit me, I will piss into your mouth!!!"
    Shocked over the boy's recalcitrance and his foul mouth, "WHAT?! Who taught you that?! How can you be so naughty!"
    The boy stared right back and yelled, "WHY NOT?! I see daddy piss into your mouth every night too!"
    Overriden by embaressment, the mother prematurely dragged the boy out of the train at the next stop trying to be oblivious to the grinning by standers.
    You become the subject of ridicule when your own people have to emancipate for their entitlements, so, don't blame the online hostility, we just want our rights as lawful citizens of our own country.

LOL .. thats a gd one .. hahahah

Lolz nice one
    It's better to enter a corner slow and come out fast, then going in fast and come out dead...

hmm here is another joke enjoy
    There is a horny soldier been sent out to egypt for oversea posting and will be there for 6mth and when he reach there he sound out what the F##K we have nothing here but sand and camul so he have no choice but carry on the duty over there 1week pass and 2mth pass and one day when he was riding on a female camul and finally he shout i can't hold it anymore i need to F##K something so he come down from the camul and he decided to F##K the camul as he was there alone... and he notice the camul was too tall for him so he stack up his stuff to the height that he able to reach than he step on it, and when he unzip his pant the camul move forward... so he scolded you bloody idiot, and he step down get his stuff and move forward again to the back of the camul... he pile up his stuff again as quickly as he could and step up again, but he was smart enough not to zip back his pant so he put his hand on the camul, when he does that the camul move again so he curse you bloody fucker why you move again... so he gonna unstack again go infront and stack again this time he even faster and he about to ready this time and he about to push it the camul move again he curse and swear this time i gonna tie you up and see how you move so he lead the camul near a tree and when he start to tie the camul up he heard a girl shouting for help. so he rush over for the rescue. when he was there the girl say if you save me i'm willing to do anything for you. so he straight away save the girl and get water for her. so the girl settled down and say to the soldier as promised i will do anything for you... so the soldier smile evily and say okie come with me... when they reach the destination he say help me hold on the camul... end of story the morale of story stay focus and do your thing and don't care for other thing

Hahaha great joke bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrzeug View Post
    Keep your car at home and indulge in a nice cold bottle of Hoegarden
    Yo bro you like hoegaarden beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowtears View Post
    Yo bro you like hoegaarden beer?
    LIKE? A felicitous way of description should be utter adoration. Continuous religiously exalt the beer with relentless adulation. Hoegaarden is a hegemonist. It makes the competition taste like piss.
    You become the subject of ridicule when your own people have to emancipate for their entitlements, so, don't blame the online hostility, we just want our rights as lawful citizens of our own country.

Nice my GF and me both love it as well always went to drink at andrew ave woody pub hahaha

A psychiatrist is addressing a group of people who have all had experiences with the supernatural. He asks: "Who here has seen a ghost?"
    Everyone puts up their hands. He then asks: "Who here has spoken with a ghost?"

Half the audience puts up their hands. "And who here has touched a ghost?" Ten percent of the crowd puts up their hands.

He asks: "And who here has made love with a ghost?" One little man in the back row puts up his hand...

The psychiatrist looks down from the podium at the little man and says: "Do you mean to tell me that you have made love with a ghost?"

The man replies, "Oh No! I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you correctly. I thought you said 'goat'."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly woman walked into a doctor's office and told the doctor that she and her husband had not been intimate in years. She said that her husband seemed to have a lack of desire. After listening to the woman for a while, the doctor said, "I have just thething. Have your husband take two of these pills right before dinner...."
    The next morning, the woman stormed into the doctor's office and exclaimed, "You have to change my husband's prescription!! It is much too strong!! I gave him the pills before dinner, just like you told me, and halfway through dinner they took effect. He got a wild look in his eyes, then pulled the tablecloth off the table breaking all of the dishes!! Then he threw me onto the table, and we made love right there!!

"I feel awful," said the doctor. "Let me at least pay for all of the broken dishes."

"Don't worry about it," replied the woman, "we just won't eat at that restaurant any more!!"

Okie here come another lame joke here. There is a God with three people with different need... one is a book worm, one is a horny guy another is a heavy smoker... So the god decide to grant them a wish but only for 3months, so he ask the book worm what do you want and he say i want to have all the knowledgeable books in the world. wish granted and he been sent to a dimension with full of the knowledge books. Then he ask the horny man what do you want then, he replied i want all type of beautiful women of the world that he can have sex with. wish granted and he been sent to a dimension full of beautiful women of the world and have sex with him. now he ask the smoker what can i do for you then, and he replied i wanna smoke all type of cigarette and cigar of the world. wish granted and he been sent to the dimension... for the 3months they been doing what they want and so 3months of time is here and the god summon back all of them... and ask them are you all satisfied? And the book worm say oh thank you o God from this 3month i have gain alot of new knowledge so he left happily. Than the horny guy look at the god and say i don't think i will gonna have anymore sex in my life... i'm scare of it now and he left. The smoker curse and swear to the god as you sent me down there without anything on me and you only give me all the cigarette and cigar i want but you didn't give me a lighter how am i suppose to smoke.
    morale of story prepare yourself before doing anything and request anything.