Congrats...

Bro is DR exhaust LTA approved ?

Drift racing idling sound seems not loud

Quote Originally Posted by 5574 View Post
    Bro is DR exhaust LTA approved ?
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin89 View Post
    Drift racing idling sound seems not loud
    it will be louder when u step on the accelerator.. The sound of the DR exhaust differs with different rides.. Some are louder whereas some are softer.. I believe it's due to the different modifications in every rides that influences it.. correct me if I'm wrong.. hehe..
    Last edited by kangwei; 23-Jul-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Good for cvt? I'm on aeroform.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokermackolonious View Post
    Good for cvt? I'm on aeroform.
    Low end will suffer due to lack of back pressure for CVT rides, but it can be compensated with a good tuner. DR exhaust will perform better for MT rides.

Quote Originally Posted by kangwei View Post
    it will be louder when u step on the accelerator.. The sound of the DR exhaust differs with different rides.. Some are louder whereas some are softer.. I believe it's due to the different modifications in every rides that influences it.. correct me if I'm wrong.. hehe..

Somewhat my DR not as kua zhang as u guys de leh lol.. its very acceptable , cruising @ 80 to 90km/h its almsot no sound kind. But once high rev only sibeh loud.

Quote Originally Posted by akalapovic View Post
    Somewhat my DR not as kua zhang as u guys de leh lol.. its very acceptable , cruising @ 80 to 90km/h its almsot no sound kind. But once high rev only sibeh loud.
    sometimes I feel the same as well. 'cause we've gotten used to the sound and don't find it noisy as usual, whereas others who don't drive or seldom sit in our rides will feel it's noisy. haha

Bros,
    If i change to the DR Exhaust, i need to apply to LTA and go for inspection right ?
    So what paper work do i need to submit to LTA ?

Thanks.

the workshop will advise you on the paperwork and need to show LTA the certification for DR exhaust.

If you buy brand new, no prob. all documents will be given to u.

If 2nd hand, you need to do a transfer of ownership of the exhaust first, then bring the cert to LTA for them to inspect your car and certify again.

There's a new way to save $$$!!!

Once u got the 2nd hand exo.. Normally U nd to do the transfer owner ship. But u can actually skip this process and send them to LTA for Inspect right away.. :)

My Life Is As Bright As H-I-D!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    There's a new way to save $$$!!!

Once u got the 2nd hand exo.. Normally U nd to do the transfer owner ship. But u can actually skip this process and send them to LTA for Inspect right away.. :)
    wah bro, meaning now dun nd to transfer ownership?

so i need to go LTA to apply the transfer of ownership of the exhaust and then go for inspection.

Where can i find this transfer of ownership form or application ?

didn't find it on LTA website.

Copy and paste frm other forum..

Hi all

I am sure many of you have the experience of buying a 2nd hand exhaust or buying a 2nd hand car that comes with an exhaust registered with the previous owner.

You do not need to waste your money going back to the place of purchase of the exhaust to buy another cert for viacom inspection.

You can just go down to do your normal inspection and the mechanic there will certify that this exhaust is for you car and he will make the change on the old cert and initial it.

I am driving an evo 9 with trust PE exhaust from the previous owner. i just changed the name on my jasma cert FOC by the mechanic at STA i.

For your info please.

Post above are copy and paste frm other forum.. And and and a few of my frenz actually went vicom without gg back the workshop to buy new cert for inspection.. (tested and proven) :)

Ps. The inspector can amend the old cert by counter sign and key in ur paticular to the system..

Buying a new cert cost ard $80 which is super waste money...

Good luck and happy modding.
    Last edited by kenz; 27-Jul-2011 at 10:57 PM.

wow that's gd info. thumbs up!

nice piece of information!

Everyday I'm chauffeuring....chauffeuring.....

Great info there. Save so much hassle & trouble by this new way.