Default [Interest Check] Driving to KL?

Just a interest check how many bros interest to drive to KL. It will be over the weekend trip.

Most probably depart at early saturday wee hours then reach KL at morning. Breakfast and checkin hotel. OTOT.

Meet up for dinner then rest of the night. Sunday morning/noon head back to SG. (IF we have time we may head in to malacca for lunch)
    Do not PM/Email/SMS me unless you really need to. If failure to comply all PM/Email/SMS will be auto ignored without notice.

** NEW ** -> Signature Policy | TCSS Policy

I'm interested, however need to know the date....not sure if i have studies or exams around the corner....:(

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf View Post
    Just a interest check how many bros interest to drive to KL. It will be over the weekend trip.

Most probably depart at early saturday wee hours then reach KL at morning. Breakfast and checkin hotel. OTOT.

Meet up for dinner then rest of the night. Sunday morning/noon head back to SG. (IF we have time we may head in to malacca for lunch)
    Date/time?

I am going to Germany in the middle of this month for work and another drive but this time Northwards. Whenever it is, it will have to be after I come back on 1 april 2012. Keep me updated.
    You become the subject of ridicule when your own people have to emancipate for their entitlements, so, don't blame the online hostility, we just want our rights as lawful citizens of our own country.

I am interested bro but I am not familiar with the route. If follow you all the way me and wife are okay with the arrangement

Me Too bro let me know the date and time.....but i need to follow car plus walkies-talkie
    It doesn't matter how fast you are, question is how safe you are.....
    PS : *i'm not a pro or a guru, i also learning so whatever i share is just base on my 3cents worth of knowledge, all the LMC bros out there pls correct me if i'm wrong*

looking forward to the trip

i also interested..pls update on the date..hope is june 2nd wk onwards..haha..
    马路如虎口, Drive Safely..Drive Defensively..:driving:
    Experience Beyond Words Daber Liu Ahler Ex

I am back! .... Finally my login can use liao....

thanks Bro Darkwolf....

Look forward to the trip tmr !

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf View Post

I am planning one in June. Drive up to The Curve and then we will go for lunch at the curve, check into the hotel, OTOT shopping, concluding the night at the party venue at the Curve. We don't have to leave the curve for the entire event.

I know there might be some discrapancies to car models but I assure that we shouldn't be bothered on the car model, we go as X number of cars and will return with the same number of cars all in one piece looking out for everyone in the convoy.
    You become the subject of ridicule when your own people have to emancipate for their entitlements, so, don't blame the online hostility, we just want our rights as lawful citizens of our own country.

I am interested.. Update mi the trip.. 98801060..

yeah u all can spend a whole day there at the curve.. got IKEA there some more..
    can also shift to 1 utama for more shopping which is very nearby..