Default JDM CS3 black tail light

Hi guys, wanted to check with anyone that actually owned this.
    Do anyone have any idea that where I'm able to get one of this?
    I found that Andyauto have it from different supplier but the problem is, it is from oversea so I have to purchase it from online.
    So to prevent any hassle I would like to get it from local instead of getting from online haha.
    Hope someone will be able to tell me where I can get one from.
    It will look cool of it then using tinted sticker to wrap up the whole thing. Plus it is legalize haha that the best part.
    Hope to get some reply soon, many thanks
    It's better to enter a corner slow and come out fast, then going in fast and come out dead...
    RIP to the most respected driver - Ayrton Senna (1960 - 1994)

Legalize? I thought as no not original tat means will fail inspection??

JDM tail lamp should be able to pass inspection. You can get the LED version from McWell for a first hand one. non-LED ones i dont know where to get.
    YOu can also refer to the buy/sell threads. I notice that quite a number of brothers here are dekitting from time to time. You may get lucky and chance upon a good deal.

wow! didnt know cs3 got legal led light~ cool~!! i only thot ex hv it installed by c&c. you roughly know the cost of the led?

i called and asked. include installation should cost you less than $350. unfortunately i was told that it's LTA non-compliance.
    Can any bro confirm?

i also thot it's LTA unfriendly, i seem the ex thread that those LED taillight installed by C & C come with letter to say it's factory fitted. hmm

my car has JDM tail lights since the last 4 yrs and had no issued during inspection