Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think Perry did a reflash by Alex. Prices can check with Alex tel: 9816 5314

Bro u can try tuning at Ch motor Jo and he will quote u the price ;)
    Other alternative like bro Kangwei share , alex does good tuning too.. Cheers!!
    SAfety DrivEr:)

SS and DR, noise comparison SS ignition u won't hear vroom and bassy sound when u start ur car,
    after when u heat up ur car then exhaust slowly gets louder but If normal driving u will feel likes using a stock exhaust unless u rev ur ride haha basically good for auto cars, As for DR , ignition of ur car definitely is all our bros fav that wish to hear, and it will be all way very loud and it's good for mid to high end for manual ride, as for auto cars fc will be bad unless u did a good tuning. Reminder: Bros who change to DR with family or babies I would suggest u to do a sound proofing better :) haha hope it's help !
    SAfety DrivEr:)

Yap. My ride tuned by Alex. I find out that if I maintain at 2-2.5k rpm. My fc improve alot. If butt icthy rev more. Performace is good. But fc sure suffer!

hey bros btw whats tuning and what can it do? is it LTA compliant? sorry im new at this

yes it is LTA compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by dawoniu View Post
    hey bros btw whats tuning and what can it do? is it LTA compliant? sorry im new at this
    Try make a search on tuning & u can read up from there.

do a search with the keywords "tuning" and "reflash"

you can find tonnes of info in the threads.

I am selling Ss. . Please watapp me is interested 86113497

post in the individual buy sell section bro. gd luck

Sorry guys but is DR approved? Found out the SUPERSPRINT IS NOT CHEAP TOO

How much does DR cost and where can it be done......please whatsapp me @92740515 easier hahaha thanks guys......recently I put power compressor as my friend gave me. It got the vacuum pressure gauge under the HKS Brand.....what are the pros and cons

Drift Racing Exhaust is LTA approved for our CS3. First hand by Fong Kim Exhaust cost S$1988/- excluding inspection fees yet.

SS on manual cs3 will affect FC?

Nope. Should be same as stock. Its just less cancelation of the sound inside the muffler box tat causes SS exo to sound a bit bassy but not too loud.

causes of high fc contributes to yr heavy foot press pedal more just to hear tat bassy note.

Ok anyone knows anything about HKS power compressor.......it's will be installed at the engine compt

It got gauge to show once the pedal is press the pressure goes up.......so what does it actually do

Bro dun waste time n money on these childish toys

http://www.peony888.com/VS/sobogus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by evo07 View Post
    Nope. Should be same as stock. Its just less cancelation of the sound inside the muffler box tat causes SS exo to sound a bit bassy but not too loud.

causes of high fc contributes to yr heavy foot press pedal more just to hear tat bassy note.
    Ok. It is necessary to do tuning after installing SS muffler?

not necessary bro. tuning is never necessary or compulsory after changing an exhaust muffler.