Default recommend workshop to service aircon

any bros noe of a good one? i heard vim auto nt bad? best is at amk area as its nearer to my workplace in toa payoh...

Bro u r right go to vim auto

ya heard gd reviews on aircon servicing at Vims Auto. check out the prices with Alex

Wats the damage?

Hi bro,

I just went to yishun sindo car accessories to service my aircon. not cold and got smell even after changing the air con filter. He dont know what tell me flush compressor air-con oil etc. too technical to me.

Might be cooling coil leak/dirty too. I patronise Sindo quite often, find his service pretty good compared to most workshops. Maybe can check with him again what's wrong?

Markcool....

Sg garage edwin
    Huat ar! Cs3

I did my aircon at TOMIKA. at ubi ind park.. he has got exp of 40 hyears in doing air con..

But after doing there i realised that actually go malaysia do is the best for aircon.. cheap and same result.

You can go afew shops in sg to check whats the issue first.. then go malaysia to fix.

Frankly, if u know abt mechanics or trust the wkshp then use my ones. If not, do it in a reputable sg one for peace of mind.
    Moreover, u cannot leave ur car out of sight at my wkshp.
    Really gone in 60 secs.

For air con issues. I'll go for new luck air con(do a search in google) in Autobay @ Kaki Bukit.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    we study hard so that people don't look down on us, we study even harder so that we don't look down on people...

*p.s I am returning whatever knowledge that is taken from here by posting it back. I am not guru, not pro but just another LMC supporter. :cheers2: