Thumbs up Servicing at SX Garage

Good day to all bro and sis,

I did my servicing at a newly open garage located at Yishun, SX Garage. I would like to give them a thumb up for the servicing that they did for me.
    I took up the Liqui Moly engine oil that they have and servicing was done professionally and fast. Mechanic also pointed out that the previous workshop
    that did my servicing used a non original oil filter. I was surprised as I did the servicing at a reputable workshop which I will not mention the name.

To add on, they do have other services like changing timing belt set(all original), stickers, spraying and lighting. One of the partner mentioned that LMC bros and sis
    would be entitle to a slight discount as he is also from LMC.

Overall, I am happy with the newly open garage and also enjoy talking with the friendly bros at the garage. Thank you once again.

For more information about them, do 'like' them on facebook and call them for any questions.
    http://www.facebook.com/sxgarage?fref=ts

Note: I am not affiliated to them or having any benefits by them. Just sharing a good garage that you may consider for your next servicing.
    A redline a day, keeps the carbon away.

great! will try out their service for my next car servicing.

Payment modes and the location bro?

It is at 2 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #03-07, Northpoint Bizhub S(768159). Payment mode only Cash as they are a new establishment.

They are currently accepting cash payment only as they just started up not long ago.
    Address : 2 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #03-07, Northpoint Bizhub, Yishun, Singapore 768159

You could have more information regarding them in their facebook.
    A redline a day, keeps the carbon away.

Ok thanks bro

Visited them last week to do cleaning TB and Air filter. Also, do up LED for interior cabin!!!

Thumbs UP service.

Once again, thank you SX garage!!

thumbs up for SX Garage, good service and friendly staff.
    done my sticker and servicing there with moly.

will recommend all LMC member to visit there for ur next servicing.

HUAT AH~!

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    Visited them last week to do cleaning TB and Air filter. Also, do up LED for interior cabin!!!

Thumbs UP service.

Once again, thank you SX garage!!
    How much does it cost for TB cleaning? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alg View Post
    How much does it cost for TB cleaning? Thanks.
    TB cleaning is $40.. Book appt with them via http://www.facebook.com/sxgarage?fref=ts

Thanks bro

Did my servicing at SX Garage this morning, and was attended to by Steven.

He patiently checked my car for parts that require replacement, and gave his honest opinion on what critically need replacement. Best of all, he helped to fix some of my parts FOC. Not the least bit pushy at all, unlike most workshops.

In the end I went with liqui moly engine oil replacement, cleaned my TB, and sprayed my rear brake calipers. Also received good pricing for the service for being LMC member. Highly recommended!

Just contacted them and sad to hear that they have ceased operation already... :(