Default Change new headlamp for OPC

hi bros, need some advise urgently, im driving an OPC plate CS3, do i need to go thru "break seal" in order to take off my bumper to change new headlamp?

And also any place carry headlamp normal or sports type original or oem pricing pls advise.
    Last edited by EVO4284; 16-Oct-2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: adding more info

Any bro can advise

No need, unless u want to chg to other bumper than need to break....

Then must take off bumper in order to change new tailights? Or no need take out bumper

It's easier to change if u drop the bumper...

Just receive a call from LTA customer service officer, with regards to my querieS regarding the purchase of after market headlamp. Was told that changing a new headlamp not allowed. the officer couldnt gave me a reasonable answer, what if accident and the car headlamp had to be replaced?

Secondly regarding the break OPC Seal in the event to remove the bumper when installing the new headlamp, the answer given to me was that "he was unsure"

how could i clarify this, any OPC Bro out therre had change their headlamp?

Hi bro,
    You should ask the workshop to settle for u if u buy the headlight from them.Secondly if u want to buy from stockies call this number 67496958 look for Ah Seng
    call him for ori or oem address Fong Ee Industrial Kallang Way 2A...Good luck...!

Quote Originally Posted by EVO4284 View Post
    Just receive a call from LTA customer service officer, with regards to my querieS regarding the purchase of after market headlamp. Was told that changing a new headlamp not allowed. the officer couldnt gave me a reasonable answer, what if accident and the car headlamp had to be replaced?

Secondly regarding the break OPC Seal in the event to remove the bumper when installing the new headlamp, the answer given to me was that "he was unsure"

how could i clarify this, any OPC Bro out therre had change their headlamp?

Firstly, do u know what is the purpose of the opc seal? Its to prevent ppl from removing the plate num to cheat & put black colour plate...
    So basically if to remove the bumper u do not need to remove the plate number... At the end of the day u still use the same bumper after u install the new headlamp....

Unless u chg to other aftermarket bumper, there is a need to break the seal because u need to transfer your plate num to the new bumper....

Quote Originally Posted by EVO4284 View Post
    Still can replace with the same ones that u bought mah.... What the issue????

Sorry i'm not against any party here..... Just type whats in my mind.....

Hi there, there's no need to dismantle your number plate, can view my DIY section under dismantle front bumper.

Replacement of Headlamp - can (But must buy LTA Friendly Headlamp. Check with the shop before buying)
    Break Seal - Subjective. It's able to replaced without removing bumper. Depending on workshop, most of them will advise to remove bumper as they worried might scratch your body paintwork.

Hope this ans ur query. i used to own OPC too. its really a pain in the ass when u try to mod or repair

Everyday I'm chauffeuring....chauffeuring.....