Default Wheels Alignment to correct side slip.

Hi, for sharing my exp: Just did my so called wheels alignment at Race Tech today(steering wheel goes off to left when car is steering straight.) After $50 wheels alignment and test drive, steering wheel off to left when car steers straight distinguished. BUT now steering wheel needs to compensate and goes off to right when car is steering straight. Me go back ask & complain, tell me it's not bcos of wheels alignment, it's due to side slip that caused the problem! They did some manual adjustment with hand tools. But still can't solve the alignment problem! Then I do a Google search and learn that side slip can be solved by simply go for wheels alignment. So it shows what kind of alignment skills Race Tech has! What a Big JOKE!! I'll never ever go back there for wheels alignment anymore!! I decide to go Autobacs tomorrow to rectify the alignment issue. Pls pardon my poor singlish cos now still fuming so can't type well & tks for reading..

well same goes to me.. i went few "named" workshop... do so many times still the same.. u wan can go Jc dynamic at toh guan.. look for boss ah xiong.. so far so gd..
    Life is like a dick, it get hard at times...:asshole:

Update: Me can't wait and went to Autobacs around early evening, paid $80 and rectified my car's wheels alignment problem. Now perfectly alright! Tho charges slightly higher, but at least side slip issue is resolved. IMO their staffs also polite and so much more efficient! Now me a happy driver again.. =)

Race Tech is a joke.
    A redline a day, keeps the carbon away.

haha having poorer workmanship...

Racetech, the branch which located at Ubi?

Quote Originally Posted by Monstera View Post
    Race Tech is a joke.
    Isn't that the subsidiary of fongkim?
    You become the subject of ridicule when your own people have to emancipate for their entitlements, so, don't blame the online hostility, we just want our rights as lawful citizens of our own country.

Dun waste time! Go find Ah Xiong from JC dynamix at Toh Guan. He's the Sifu

Quote Originally Posted by searchattack View Post
    Hi, for sharing my exp: Just did my so called wheels alignment at Race Tech today(steering wheel goes off to left when car is steering straight.) After $50 wheels alignment and test drive, steering wheel off to left when car steers straight distinguished. BUT now steering wheel needs to compensate and goes off to right when car is steering straight. Me go back ask & complain, tell me it's not bcos of wheels alignment, it's due to side slip that caused the problem! They did some manual adjustment with hand tools. But still can't solve the alignment problem! Then I do a Google search and learn that side slip can be solved by simply go for wheels alignment. So it shows what kind of alignment skills Race Tech has! What a Big JOKE!! I'll never ever go back there for wheels alignment anymore!! I decide to go Autobacs tomorrow to rectify the alignment issue. Pls pardon my poor singlish cos now still fuming so can't type well & tks for reading..
    I supports Kenny Wheels. Autopoint level 4 but its gonna be like $70.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrzeug View Post
    Isn't that the subsidiary of fongkim?
    Nope. separate entities but they were linkage before.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    we study hard so that people don't look down on us, we study even harder so that we don't look down on people...

*p.s I am returning whatever knowledge that is taken from here by posting it back. I am not guru, not pro but just another LMC supporter. :cheers2:

Race Tech? U mean Racing Technology Exhaust System (RTES) beside Fong Kim? Eh... See the name u know they can be trusted for wheel alignment meh... Hahaha.. Went there to do decat last time. They quite ok for exhaust related things but I scared to do other things with them hahaha...
    Be Original... Not a Poser!

Love Life, Live Love