Default is it wise to go C&C service centre for diagnostic of car?

With the recent issues i faced i really keen in sending my car to C&C to diagnose and see what are the issues with my car.. is it wise to do so?

the fees is 150sgd inclusive of gst..

Quote Originally Posted by devin View Post
    With the recent issues i faced i really keen in sending my car to C&C to diagnose and see what are the issues with my car.. is it wise to do so?

the fees is 150sgd inclusive of gst..
    and after dianogstic the chance you will near to repair there..

I would suggest goes to workshop that has vast experience with lancer like CH motor
    Do not PM/Email/SMS me unless you really need to. If failure to comply all PM/Email/SMS will be auto ignored without notice.

** NEW ** -> Signature Policy | TCSS Policy

I don't think c&c will do a good job on your car, better go to workshop which handle the same vehicle so that they can narrow down their troubleshooting and diagnose the faults. Cs3 is not a difficult car to repair and diagnose, mostly mechanical and less on electronics.

Thanks guys..

Sent in the car this morning and was diagnose with dirty TB and my idling is out of spec. They did a clean and some adjustments to my TB and very much my car is running fine nw.

The note given was to monitor the step motor ..if my problems come back have to replace smthing call ETV..

I wouldnt rate much but they did their job. And a complimentary wash. :)