Default dr exos on auto cs3

Ive read on many posts that bros with mt cs3 using dr. But, is there any constraints or cons in using dr exos on an auto cs3? Wld like to hear feedback on this. Thanks.

No cons n constraints for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mitsuguy View Post
    No cons n constraints for me.
    No "lagging" or anything like that?

Lagging? Low, mid, high end which case bro?

Quote Originally Posted by mitsuguy View Post
    Lagging? Low, mid, high end which case bro?
    In any case? will there be one? just wanna gather feedback from bros driving auto cs3 with dr exos :)

The low end will definitely be lagging. But tuning it will helps.
    After tuning, mid and high end will feel a better push.
    A redline a day, keeps the carbon away.

Hi bro,I'm on cvt DR.so far so gd to mi.my low end nt so lagging nw as ordy tune...it will helps.
    After tuning, mid and high end will feel a better push when on my way to jb some time...anything can juz pm if u need any help....cheers = )

DR is already a proven set of aftermarket exhaust system..with lta cert somemore. The one n only full exhaust set, no more already. The rest are only muffler set with lta approve. What better exhaust setup u can go besides illegal??

U just have to buy one, install it, tune it, whack it !!! And u will know what these users are talking about.

The only thing left between You and DR is...."DECISION"

U should make your decision earlier cos last week saw few bros dekitted their set.
    By now should be sold...

Thanks to all bros. All yr kind advice have really contributed in my decision :)

Dr on my ride now.

Hi do you still keep your stock full system. Can contact me @92478014 if u intend to let go. Thanks

Hi all,

Can I ask if I do tunning without any unichip will help? I notice my car (auto) quite sluggish after 2 months I installed DR at fong kim. Not sure what happen. If any helpful advise is appreciated.

Tuning without unichip will be called reflash. You can do that. I am a CVT using a DR also did a reflash to get rid of the lag and to improve the mid to higher end.
    A redline a day, keeps the carbon away.

Ok bro, noted and thanks for the useful information. Was quoted by my workshop at east area for $3xx. I told him I am not using any unichip or what just want tune for petrol saver with DR exo. And he said that's around the price tuning w/o anything installed.

DR is honestly a very good exo for cs3. mufflers are a waste of time.