Default Air con compressor

Hi guys. My 2008 CS3 recently encountered air con issues. The air con will suddenly stop working. When I send it to a workshop, it said that the compressor has problem and quoted my $580 to replace the compressor with a new set. Is this price reasonable? Not sure if I should replace with a new set since my rude is left with only about 3 years. Any comments?

Hi bro,go scrapyard look for second hand ones will do.. just my thought...!

recon ones.. abt 300...
    Life is like a dick, it get hard at times...:asshole:

Quote Originally Posted by slowlancer01 View Post
    Hi guys. My 2008 CS3 recently encountered air con issues. The air con will suddenly stop working. When I send it to a workshop, it said that the compressor has problem and quoted my $580 to replace the compressor with a new set. Is this price reasonable? Not sure if I should replace with a new set since my rude is left with only about 3 years. Any comments?
    Trying going to CH motor or something to check. Usually could be just aircon compressor clutch only which is cheaper.
    Do not PM/Email/SMS me unless you really need to. If failure to comply all PM/Email/SMS will be auto ignored without notice.

** NEW ** -> Signature Policy | TCSS Policy

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf View Post
    Trying going to CH motor or something to check. Usually could be just aircon compressor clutch only which is cheaper.
    how much is compressor clutch change? i having sounds but the aircon is still very cold.