Default Exhaust Comparation

Hi everyone,

I just want to do a exhaust comparation between these operated exhaust and DR. I know is illegal but i want to check purely on performance. I am driving a MT.

Operated Exhaust - Operated muffler to straight pipe
    Gain? Lose?

Operated Exhaust with Decat - Operated muffler to straight pipe + decat
    Gain? Lose?

DR Exhaust
    Gain? Lose?

Is there ready 2" midpipe for stock muffler for cs3 which i do not need to custom make?

I am going to do ECU reflash by alex after changing the exhaust.

My 2 cents. Just don't expect too much from DR exo.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, but at least dr exhaust is full system and legal whereby not all car got this type of legal exhaust system.

yes. it gives u a piece of mind minus away the expensive price tag. performance definitely can't compare to the illegal ones, but the sound is one of the loudest & nicest. that's the reason why I had it on my CS3 for more than 7 years before I sold my ride away.

great! i am now looking for either

2"midpipe + operated muffler - see any lmc bro selling
    DR exhaust - wait see cny can win back 1 dr. lol!

Hi bro sky1in5,
    I've try both and both suffer low-end but high-end gain with more fuel that burn your pocket but if you wish to try i've 2"pipe plus bullet resonato you just need to welding it back without the 4-1 extrator i sell you just name me your price ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ariffin View Post
    Hi bro sky1in5,
    I've try both and both suffer low-end but high-end gain with more fuel that burn your pocket but if you wish to try i've 2"pipe plus bullet resonato you just need to welding it back without the 4-1 extrator i sell you just name me your price ..
    hi bro, your one cat or decat? how much you willing to sell? i dont want to lowball or give wrong price. you quote me. your only pipe no operated muffler?

Hi bro,
    Sori for late reply but if still interested do ws me for picture before commit its good to see the product first...96657007 my name is Ariffin.