Thread: tires...

Default tires...

any bros can give a rough guide how much can i fetch for a 15" sports rim ralliart tire? intending to sell it away.. but dunno wats the best price that i can get.. rim 8/10.. tires original one.. use abt 35k le.. so left abt 50% left.. if i post this tread at the wrong place.. so sry abt it cos dunno where to post this.. hahaz.. cheerz..

Mine is not an EVOLUTION...
    Mine is a SCUBALUTION...

Default Re: tires...

selling rim or selling tyres?
    selling or trading?

anyway, different places different prices. but normally tire shops won't buy second hand tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by vannistelrooy84
    any bros can give a rough guide how much can i fetch for a 15" sports rim ralliart tire? intending to sell it away.. but dunno wats the best price that i can get.. rim 8/10.. tires original one.. use abt 35k le.. so left abt 50% left.. if i post this tread at the wrong place.. so sry abt it cos dunno where to post this.. hahaz.. cheerz..
    prob $200 if you are lucky. Check with the tyre shops if you intend to change your rims. They may take in a bit higher if you buy tyres and rims from them.

both... selling tires n rims..

Mine is not an EVOLUTION...
    Mine is a SCUBALUTION...

The last time i change my stock tire and rim, they took in for 200bucks, rim scratches and tire left arnd 40%, travel arnd 50k. Your ralliart might fetch a bit more, provided you trade in lah...

Cheers,.

Quote Originally Posted by oldstockcar
    The last time i change my stock tire and rim, they took in for 200bucks, rim scratches and tire left arnd 40%, travel arnd 50k. Your ralliart might fetch a bit more, provided you trade in lah...

Cheers,.

Ehh, wah, got chg rims ah... tot u say yours is old and stock.... Hahaha...
    so u upsize your rims? Gotta see later today.
    :P :P

if you're trading in your rims, probably can get $200-400, depending on where you go to change your rims and tyres.

did my at poh heng, take in my at 200 cose rim very badly scratch and tire almost botak liao.
    no lah did not upsize lah....stick to stock 15".

Quote Originally Posted by vannistelrooy84
    should be about $200. u can go to eng wah at toa payoh industrial park. look for vincent, nice guy. did & traded in my stock rims & tyres there.

DECEPTICON
    THE PAST HAS FINALLY TRANSFORMED

At most you'll be able to get for 200. I changed rims at Stamford and called another workshop to come by to pick up the rims and tyres. Stamford gave me 200 and the other guy was able to give me 250.