Default Servicing @ Autobacs Ubi

Hi all,
    For those who servicing is due or due soon,maybe u can consider going to Autobacs Ubi. I was there last night for my 20k and compared to C&C of $200+ for 1.5A, i did my servicing at only $104 with Fully Syn 5w30 Mobil 1 ($85) and the original oil filter ($19). Apart from that, they will also do a point-to-point inspection on ur ride.
    Due to their opening promo, labour free is free now and if u want, u can do a coolant flush also at $35 (if i recall correctly)...as mine is still in a acceptable condition,the mech there told me to save the money.
    As for the oil filter, its the same filter as what C&C is using now cos i dig up my past servicing report to show them n the part no. tally with theirs. Also, in order to assure me further, they called up their supplier in front of me to double confirm the part no. for me...2 thumbs up for their service.
    The only down side is they cant reset the service reminder thus u guys will have to DIY to off or reset it. Do a search here n u will find the method. :mrgreen:

P.S: Many thks to bro cue and bro sprint for their advice & pointers!!:mrgreen:

Default Re: Servicing @ Autobacs Ubi

Hi Bro,

Sorry to ask if you are on the spot to see them doing the servicing and point to point checking?

The cost saving is quite significant compare to C&C, might check out Autobacs Ubi...

Thanks for sharing...

Yeah bro...as their servicing bay is just beside the shopping area,u have a clear view of what the mechs r doing to ur ride. I was standing there looking at the mech the moment i saw my car drove up...i think he tio stress abit by me. :mrgreen:

Swee. Bro, I heard the place very poisonous. Will go down someday when I'm more free.
    Kia Rio 1.4 Auto - Sept 06 to Sept 07
    Mitsubishi Lancer Ex 2.0 Sports Auto - Sept 07 to Jun 10
    Fiat Bravo T-Jet 1.4 Turbo Manual - Jun 10 to Apr 11

Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT - Nov 11 to Present

Quote Originally Posted by Nig
    Swee. Bro, I heard the place very poisonous. Will go down someday when I'm more free.
    Not very poisonous but lots of stuffs to see see look look...end up i only did my servicing n a bottle of autogym car shampoo but nevertheless, it is quite a fun place to walk la....at least u wont be bored to death while waiting to collect your car.

Quote Originally Posted by kevpang
    Not very poisonous but lots of stuffs to see see look look...end up i only did my servicing n a bottle of autogym car shampoo but nevertheless, it is quite a fun place to walk la....at least u wont be bored to death while waiting to collect your car.
    bro....u hav said the key words tat i totally agree 'bored to death '..... :lol: its always soooooooooooo boring while waiting our car to be done by ' c&c '.....waited vvvvvvv long...
    :dupe:

Quote Originally Posted by hairfactor
    bro....u hav said the key words tat i totally agree 'bored to death '..... :lol: its always soooooooooooo boring while waiting our car to be done by ' c&c '.....waited vvvvvvv long...
    Yeah bro...everytime i go C&C i knock out on the sofa cos the PC always got hog by some other user. At least autobacs can shop ard n see girls la....check out 1 of their cashier with short hair...quite cute n friendly. :mrgreen:

C & C? I'm usually the first car in on sat morning at Pandan. The servicing will be faster. Then go out for breakfast. Not gonna go back there again though.

I am going to have my 10K servicing soon, C&C told me if I am going for other servicing center then my warranty would void.

I don't like to tight down just for C&C, we all yeild for better services and I will support Autobacs Ubi for my car servicing if they do better than C&C.

Can i know the exact location of Autobac Ubi.
    IF YOU DRIVE DON'T DRINK

DarK^KniGhT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wen2202
    Can i know the exact location of Autobac Ubi.
    It's at 10 Ubi View bro... Be forewarned bro, its a very poisonous place. *my pocket got burn - even on a look see look see trip* :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by ssloh
    I am going to have my 10K servicing soon, C&C told me if I am going for other servicing center then my warranty would void.

I don't like to tight down just for C&C, we all yeild for better services and I will support Autobacs Ubi for my car servicing if they do better than C&C.
    Agents will always say that, so that you will go back to them.
    My opinion, major servicing (20k, 40k, 60k etc) go for outside workshop, its cheaper.
    For the other servicing (10k, 30k, 50k etc) can go back to CnC, so as to keep the warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by 9061

My opinion, major servicing (20k, 40k, 60k etc) go for outside workshop, its cheaper.
    For the other servicing (10k, 30k, 50k etc) can go back to CnC, so as to keep the warranty.

bro 9061, if i'm not wrong, as long as miss out one servicing with CnC, is consider warranty void le...
    but ofcos need to confirm lah...

Hi all,
    For those who servicing is due or due soon,maybe u can consider going to Autobacs Ubi. I was there last night for my 20k and compared to C&C of $200+ for 1.5A, i did my servicing at only $104 with Fully Syn 5w30 Mobil 1 ($85) and the original oil filter ($19). Apart from that, they will also do a point-to-point inspection on ur ride.
    Due to their opening promo, labour free is free now and if u want, u can do a coolant flush also at $35 (if i recall correctly)...as mine is still in a acceptable condition,the mech there told me to save the money.
    As for the oil filter, its the same filter as what C&C is using now cos i dig up my past servicing report to show them n the part no. tally with theirs. Also, in order to assure me further, they called up their supplier in front of me to double confirm the part no. for me...2 thumbs up for their service.
    The only down side is they cant reset the service reminder thus u guys will have to DIY to off or reset it. Do a search here n u will find the method. :mrgreen:

P.S: Many thks to bro cue and bro sprint for their advice & pointers!!:mrgreen:

i had done my 20k servicing yesterday at Autobacs ubi too. i have taken up the $88 package. It is indeed a very much cost saving as compared to CnC's servicing package. Not only that, I was given a $10 voucher.

Hi Bro Nig, Remember me? I had collected the simota drop in filter from you last sunday... Anyway, thanks for the filter... sorry did not have much time to talk to you the other day. Hope to see you around and we shall talk about our EX some other time....

Yes, need some opinion on this. Really sui sui the car got problem then can't claim warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by kohe
    Quote Originally Posted by 9061

bro 9061, if i'm not wrong, as long as miss out one servicing with CnC, is consider warranty void le...
    but ofcos need to confirm lah...

C&C is not that bad lah. Don't think they will really void your warranty just because you don't do servicing there. Get to know the customer service people, they might help you.

I stopped servicing my GLX with them, but when I got problem, I still bring back to try my luck.
    The cust svc staff ask me to do a servicing with them and he will see what he can do.

In the end, they still helped me fix my door and window problems. That's why buying from agent is still more secure lah.

Quote Originally Posted by kohe
    Hi Bro Nig, Remember me? I had collected the simota drop in filter from you last sunday... Anyway, thanks for the filter... sorry did not have much time to talk to you the other day. Hope to see you around and we shall talk about our EX some other time....
    Hi bro,

So sorry, didn't check this thread hence the late reply. No problem. You had to go back to look after your family. I understand one lah. =)
    Kia Rio 1.4 Auto - Sept 06 to Sept 07
    Mitsubishi Lancer Ex 2.0 Sports Auto - Sept 07 to Jun 10
    Fiat Bravo T-Jet 1.4 Turbo Manual - Jun 10 to Apr 11

Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT - Nov 11 to Present