Default Cs3 Newbie (Help)

Hi Lancer Kakis. Just got a Lancer Glx, 1.6m left 2 years. Bought some 2nd items off forum and carosell. Got cheated by a seller, saying that his DR pipe is all legal. Failed inspection at Vicom as sound was above 100 and it had welding marks. The seller refused to answer me after my messages to him. Hope to learn some info here on how I can pass inspection. Wishing someone sell or lend their mid pipe(DR) for inspection purposes.

My friend used to fail inspection due to welding marks too.
    He send his car to Man exhaust works to do covering up tje marks & got it pass. U might want to try.
    U can goggle for the add & phone num..

Lesson learnt, when buying used exhaust always bring seller together for inspection & only pay him once inspection pass. Thats what i did before.

Default Man

Quote Originally Posted by BergGLX View Post
    My friend used to fail inspection due to welding marks too.
    He send his car to Man exhaust works to do covering up tje marks & got it pass. U might want to try.
    U can goggle for the add & phone num..

Lesson learnt, when buying used exhaust always bring seller together for inspection & only pay him once inspection pass. Thats what i did before.
    Hi bro, i did tried going to Man Exhaust and after that only went for inspection. Failed after that only. Thats why am helpless.

Bro, u go to Man Exhaust for labour to hook up your DR only or go there ask them regarding the welding marks?
    I believe they will do a professional job for welding marks.

2nd options u may want ask Fong Kim for advice as they are the agent for DR exhaust. Good Luck & update us the outcome. Thanks.

I went there to touch up on e welding marks. Aft that went for inspection n failed. Fong Kim charges $650 for a brand new mid pipe. Haiz.

Either buy a new midpipe or change back to stock. I think you get a cheap deal in carousell which give you some lesson on not to get cheap item as there is reason for it.